MLK/Maya ft. Post

a) First of all, Happy MLK Day to all.

MLK - True Peace

and

b) HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL LET THE DANK TIMES ROLL




listen up, i have plenty of new lifestyle adjustments for 20189 (dangit imma do that for awhile still ament i?)

but reducing the dankness quotient of this blog
aint one of them hunty

Приют милого Локи или фан-клуб Тома Хиддлстона - Страница 2299 - Хеннет Аннун

idk about you, but my new year has been incredible so far, and I am sO grateful a Dios for that. Am i blessed?

Chris Evans

nuff bout me, tho - starting off the year with: a Feature Post!

Will Smith meme plantilla


Please welcome to the blogstage, MYA! (aka a kiddo I've babysat for years now, and said babysitting is why she got featured in this post - gives us something to do!)
- An adorable, strong yet deep, 10-year-old fellow mocchiato, with a beauty mark just like mine. I love this kid to pieces, and I want the world for her. 😄 (she'll maybe eventually read this post, but until then)


...So, without further ado, here's

🌹My Candid Interview With Maya🌹

hi! what's ur name? MYA

how do u know the blogger? MET WHEN LIKE I WAS LIKE 5ISH. BABYSAT FOR AWHILE (LIKE 5 YEARS) (it might have been longer, but I don't remember that well either)

do you think you're quiet or loud? QUIET (I must say she can definitely be both)

do you prefer sunlight or moonlight? SUN

what are 5 words you would use to describe yourself? FUN, CONFIDENT, STRONG, LOYAL, CARING FOR MY FRIENDS

what do you do when you're stressed? CLOSE MY EYES, PUT CONFIDENCE IN MY HEAD, AND DO MY BEST. For example, when I wasn't sure if I would get the swim time I wanted @ a meet, but then I did 
(she did too, and I was lowkey sO proud)

how long can u hold ur breath? :40 s 
(from on-the-spot experimental results; not bad for a 10-year-old)

what is your favorite... 

sport: SWIMMING

(I lowkey got to introduce her to it, and now she's doing AMAZING. Getting seed times that I never could've. 🏆🏆🏆)

color: BLUE BUT LOTS OF SHADES

animal: HORSE

dessert: DRAGONBREATH
(a local mall we both know sells this, as of late, and that's where she encountered it. Quite the cultured answer, I might add)

food: SUSHI
(GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. sushi is mine too)

friends: HANNAH (I swEAR I did nOt feed her this line but awwW), Grace, bubba (her little brother), amy, mom, and 2 leilas (?)

movie: WONDER

art medium: PAINT

music: LAUREN DAIGLE

clothing: SHORTS

superhero: WONDER WOMAN

jewelry: RINGS

shoe: HEELS (BOOT STYLE)

job: SCIENTIST (she wants to explore stuff. time for encouraging dat research interest!)

school subject: PE

game: minecraft

thing to cook: bacon cheese hamburgers

accomplishment: MOVING UP TO MULTIPLICATION (YAS gurl, that took me ages)

thing to pray for: SAFETY

crayon color: TEAL

TV show: FIXER UPPER, DOG THE BLOG

ice cream: SALTED CARAMEL

superpowers: STRENGTH (LIKE SUPERMAN WITH A BUS), TRANSPORT, TURNING INTO A CAT

😂
--
what's one of your weaknesses? MATH SKILLS DIVISION
(s a m e, that took me way too long to get hun)

what would you do if you won the lottery? SAVE IT

how tall do u want to be? 7'9"           
(we STAN AN AMBITIOUS AND LEGGY GIRL and I wanted to be 6'5" so yEs)

where's some places in world you want to go to? RIO OR PARIS OR CHINA

what would you bring with you to a deserted island? DOG, MOM, GRANDMA, COUSIN, UNCLES/AUNTS (sounds like a party to me) 🎉

tell us something about urself? I WAS BORN IN CARY
(...I legit didn't know that about her. the more you know...)

🌷🌸🌺
--

And, finally, here are ten (10) images of her choice, from my Pinterest account, whose presence she insisted upon in the blog:

Love the unique levels of heavenliness....

“Tiger Beach” by Vincent Cecil on INPRNT

“To dance ballet is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power; it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking.”  ― Agnes De Mille

THE OTHER WAY | TheyAllHateUs



Rose gold vintage ballerina engagement ring//

Black Lusitano stallion, Saloio.



Oversized wings and pink | #100daysofmakeup day 65 Simple and pink for a day full of compositing. Hope you’ve had an amazing day! @nubounsom Bella lashes (use code rebeccashores for 20 percent off) @inglot_usa 77 liner @beccacosmetics Shimmering Skin...

Moda    jaglady


- excellent choices, all. She's garnering quite the refined taste. 😊 Well, till later, all! (thanx for being my first feature on muh blog, Maya)

egg

till l8r,

🌹~hew



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?