🌠 21 🌠


hi. as of today, I. am. 21 years old. *contemplations ahead*

✰ lovisa ✰

...yes, it is true. I have lived thus long. How, my goodness? What...a lot it has been. I have survived many things, enjoyed so much more, and been spared lots of others.

pinterest... @hollymj_


21 years, short but so long (to me), have I been on this planet; two-hundred and fifty-two months out of eternity since my coming into existence. One-and-twenty spans has this globe spun through this solar system, on its orbit, with me on it.

beautiful stars.

This unlikely adventure of my life has spanned only...7670 days. God, my God, I am young and brief upon this earth. Youthful as I am, I feel my mortality daily - and in moments like this, the fleetingness of my life sits before me as a fading flower in the passing day. I will not be here forever - but for a moment. It will be over before I know to say, "have I only lived thus long?"



I know not how many more you have planned out for me, eternal One - you hold the hourglass of my life in your hands; the day when I am released from its broken, cramping but comfortable walls will be a joyful and poignant one.

“Where are you to?” | 29 Words That Have A Totally Different Meaning When You Live In Wales

...I already know I shan't be ready to leave. None of us ever are, are we? And yet, we must. The regrets, possessions, and loved ones - this fertile rock hull itself - will disappear into my rear view mirrors as I head into that truest, most exhilarating adventure, framed in the most beautiful sunset I could ever ride off towards. Framed by the brightest Light - that won't ever go out on me.

cinemagraph gif gif nature cinemagraph perfect loop cinemagraphs living stills

At the end of my days here, sweet and sad though it may be - I will head off with You. You'll have walked with me through each moment and day, week and month, year and decade. Seasons will wear through like nylons; You will be there, unfailing, through each - just as You are now.

 theletters2juliet:  “We are like islands in the sea; separate on the surface but connected in the deep.” –William James, “Confidences of a ‘Psychical Researcher’” in “The American Magazine”, Vol. 68 (1909)

These paths we run together, wherever You point, are nothing short of thrilling; but You are my ultimate adventure. I may not know most of what I want, or who I am, or how this all works - or how to say it - but I know that I do want You. And that I always want more of You. It all comes back to You, every time.
my Pearl of great price, Fairest of ten thousand, Brightest of the morning. All else here fades before You.

cinemagraph gif cinemagraph field myself attempt wheat


what do I want? I don't know.
what are Your plans? I'm not sure.
when will it end? I can't say.

but in a world that's full of mysteries, one thing is simple as can be; 

You are the One who loves me completely. You're the One. 




thank You for making me - the greatest gift I could ask. To be sculpted by the Divine, and breathed into life with your own Spirit.

Encouragment

So

may we continue our roaming, free and loving, as long as You desire here on earth. And may it continue far into eternity. 

ÈUPHOЯIA save me─ ✿

I love You, and this life You've given me. Here's to living the remaining time of it (- 21 years) together. Forever and always. No matter what.



💖yours,

🌹~hew


bday theme song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?