Good Evening My Dear Salamanders

 - unless you have something against salamanders, wear the durn shoe alrighty 🦎🦎🦎


Good evening, all! It is I, the MixUp, bacc at this blog - aw, shux, it's almost midnight. 

*perceptible drop in motivation to write post*


- Be that as it may,,

I am also stubborn (see the Germanic last name for further reference), and want to throw some type of pasta at this wall before I crash tonight. 

But, first, que paso con my summer? Glad u asked!!!

~ Worked on a TX cattle ranch for the month of June (and gained a few extra pounds at it, blame the steaks and BBQ). Had fun, didn't expect the whole thing to happen at all if I'm being honest. Got myself some real cowgirl boots, a buncha firsthand cattle knowledge, and a bit of (unexpected) dough in the process. 

(also I'd never been before, so FUN! Here's me dancing out behind the homestead because why not?  https://youtu.be/Gt_BssADibo

💖🔥🐑 Animated texts.

~Got a new job as a veterinary assistant/kennel technician at a local animal hospital! 🐈🐕🐹I really enjoy my coworkers, am learning lots daily, and very grateful to have good employment in these times.  #gracias #a #dios 

@ me when YOU find a cute way to wear scrubs ok??? shush till then 

~Got a bunch of sunshine, exercise, and introspective time YEET (also picked a TON of strawberries) 🍓🍓🍓

~Took 3 school courses online - was a bit chaotic, but good (and if I hadn't, I couldn't apply to vet school this year [which I still haven't anywhere near finished YIKES gonna change that this week] - so yay). Intro to Psych, African Civilization, and Comparative Nutrition, check. 😎😎😎

~Went on a 2-week beach vacation with my family. Had a lot of fun, seafood, and a good mental break along the way. 🏖 [insert obligatory beach pics]

luv dat last one


~Joined a WHOLE lotta prayer calls - wound up as co-leader of college prayer ministry team lol whoops  

...but HIGHKEY one of the best things to happen to me this summer, God's used those little Zooms for so much progress in my life that it's scary to imagine how I'd've turned out otherwise) 😍😍😍

27 Christian Memes You Don't Even Need To Be Christian To Appreciate


~Enjoyed the novel experience of firsthand comebacks from KPOP bands I like listening to. Linked below are several of my personal fave tracks from said comebacks. Have a listen, if you wish. 👌👌👌

love me harder by woodz

not by the moon by got7

gods menu by skz

waves by kang daniel

trouble with you by eric na

maria by hwasa

rodeo station by exo-sc

dessert by hyo

-assa by cignature

-mayday by crush 

we still by astro

i'm the trend by g-idle

-packitup by ph-1

zombie by day6

left & right by svt

ridin by nct dream

oh really? by n. flying

2 kids by taemin

yours by raiden

drama by txt

woow that's a list 

-- and, aside from some other fluff, that was my summer. It flew by, not gonna lie - but it was a kinda, good, kingfisher summer, and I'm very thankful for it these days. 

Till later (or when I feel like writing what senior year has been like thus far) ✌

so can I

🌹~hew





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?