5 SHOCKING FACTS THAT WILL STARTLE YOU

 a couple of things, I guess. 

1: I got accepted to Purdue vet school. *visible shock* - Yeah, it felt like free fall internalized. Dang. Praise God. 0.0

2: I got some pretty reddish-blonde highlights. Because? Because impending graduation, vet school acceptance (see #1), and 

3: I got diagnosed with a hormonal/endocrine disorder. It's honestly felt like a lot of relief, but also not a super easy journey to be on. 

4. Surprise! I'm 23 now! I was very tired during most of my birthday, but it was overall a good one.

5. I'm finally back to being more active - knee is being rehabbed properly through PT (AT LONG LAST), so I am able to get back to working out, basketball, and DANCING. 



may there be more of that in your (and my) future :)


~ur blogger 🌹                                                                                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?