have an aesthetic

Hallo, yup, still living here. Hoss stuff continues, and goeth well. Learning a ton, sleeping perhaps...not-such-a-ton...and, yeah. Much good.
I lack the time to do a normal post, and I had this half-done before coming (and have some spare time), sooooooooooooooooooooo

--have an "aesthetic" pos!! ~bc y not?!?

 :
hehe ☺

enjoy 
(my lack of time/initiative to do a normal blog update, that is, HA)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*rubs hands* Here we goo--

random thot:

All this blood soaking gently around my being; these muscles pinioning and bones framing me, those nails and wrinkles and fuzz and cartilage accessorizing and specializing my appendages, these organs humming along with and cushioning me; this brain connecting my thoughts, the skin holding me together and the soul that almost pulls me apart at times with its infinite, aching, hopeful other-worldliness.

song: https://youtu.be/q0IM4TbC9oY

infj article: http://bit.ly/2kmvwdh

choreo: https://youtu.be/2uuo6LRzsLs

"her" quote:
unplugged:

ooh pretty pic:
Dan La Banane:

vibe snapshot (i.e. me waking up at any point):
 :

...guy (Adam Young):
I like this picture:

and girl (Josephine Baker): 
Josephine Baker by Studio Harcourt (1939):

others (bc I miss 2 friends 'specially much):
.:
<3

quote: 
.:

fruit (that I'm craving especially #lychees):
Loving lychees for a juicy, fruity treat:

someone I miss:
 :
thx internet 

mood:
lol:
much obliged once again, mr young 

poetick bit: 
 :

shoes:
 :

fave lil comic:
Infj:

smallfont bit:
// follow @huemorous:

accurate depiction of me:
kawaii potato - Google Search:

une sketch:
pinterest-georgstirlingg:

something for le sweet tooth: 
Lemon Poppy Seed Old Fashioned Donuts:
lEMON POPPYSEED AHHH FAVEE

...while we're on the topic of food...:
These rosemary fries come with an addictive roasted garlic dip. They are super easy to make, crispy and indulgent despite being baked. Vegan, gluten-free.:

--and to justify meself, something *healthier*: 
rosemary chicken, bacon and avocado salad by /howsweeteats/ I http://howsweeteats.com:
rOSEMARY CHICKEN BACON AVOCADO TOMATO SALAD YES PLZZ

a *koff* place I wish I spent more time in: 
Obsession: hanging Christmas lights as decoration.:
my insomniac side is secretly kinda happy tho

some art:
"Pink Dancer" by Edgar Degas (1834-1917):
bc degas = current obsession

quip I liek :
personal message : Library

clothing item:
Stretch Duchess Off-The-Shoulder Gown by Zac Posen:
impractical 4 barn but still yissss

animale:
This is just too cute! | Horse humor:
also bc the foals here do this and it's UNBELIEVABLY CUTEE AHH

random word (bc am bit of a logophile):
hope:
look it up if ye please to

somethin trekkie:
// jeweledowl812 ✧:
small fave inspiring line too 

something vaguely sassy/salty: 
curiosity did not kill this cat:
--but satisfaction brought him back #eyy

calming cat gif: 
calming cat [GIF] by Thomas Bognerhttp://dribbble.com/shots/1168363-calming-cat-GIF?list=debuts  http://vimeo.com/bogner
needed

an inCREDIBLE summation of memery that's taken care of my dank needs 4 next 2 weeks:
whomstdvedstvedtdtded:
...what is wrong with me 
LOLL

scripture:
 :
bc I'm seeing this play out in real time and it's amazing and humbling and makes me want to seek God all the more

something motivational (in a lemony snicket sorta way):
:
also kinda accurate I've found 
~
AAAAND since u made it to the end of this post, a compliment! Just 4 u! Yay (?)!
 :
my typa compliment tbh 
kewl my dudes
-------------------------
Well, till later. Take care out there. This turned into more of a "wow I have a lotta stuff on my Pinterest boards to use" thing, but let's still call it an aesthetic bc that's hip and tumblr-ey and 
[ p ι n т e r e ѕ т ] : wavyĸιara✨:
Peace out y'all 
Check @2x to see more clear & Follow me to see more shot like this Thanks :) Download Wallpaper
(and bonbon, plz force feed bananas 2 bean as much as possible bc POTATSSIUMM)

✌ ✌

~HW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?