HI.

- First of all, poor dusty blog, sorry for the neglect. Even this little post prolly won't be much, but: it doesn't have to be. Just as long as it's something of me, ya know? This blog is, honestly, turning into more of a conversation with myself (and I'm quite gucci with that).



-- Secondly, DANG, has summer yeeted by. I've got less than a month before junior year starts. (Which, by the way, promises to be one of the most intense ones yet)

̢̢ۢϤ want to see more pins like this? then follow pinterest: @morgangretaaa  + follow my insta @morgangretaaa ̢Ϥ̢ۢ...but anywho

And yes, it's been quite a summer so far. A few things have happened: 

~ I have a part-time job now; Undergraduate Research Assistant is the name of the game, and it's been really good for me. (Plus, socking away money is nice)



~I got my ears pierced (whooot), about a week or two ago; still in the stud-wearing phase, but I really like how having piercings feels. (Plus, looking forward to finally wearing the earrings I've collected over the years)

~I shadowed several vets (all of whom were quite cool) before settling on a consistent, once-a-week shadowing (all day) with a mobile equine vet. I've really enjoyed *and* been challenged by that.

~Been doing dance here and there - just finished a filming project with my friend, which was quite fun; leading dance ministry (am a co-leader of one now, ACK), participated in a kpop showcase (fun), and am actually rehabbing my ankle @ PT now. fiNalLy.

~Had some "actual" vacation times. Two weeks ago, I drove down to the beach and spent the weekend with Hals (college friend, whomst I treasure) and her dear family (SO MUCH FUN, came back very brown and smiley). Additionally, the fam and I got back from Martinique last week; we got to have a composite family reunion/vacation with our relatives there. Pretty dang incredible (and hot).


~I got highlights in my hair for my birthday (yes, way back in March), and I'm terribly fond of them. Reddish-gold streaks through my hair (within my natural range) that really fit my personality (and the changes it has undergone).

~Moved into a new place (room, technically). I like it verY muCh.

~Been hanging out with many friends, new and old. I really do appreciate the social freedom available during the summer (vs. the semester).

~Faced (and still currently dealing with) challenges in my personal life, emotional state, and (especially) walk with God. Feeling rather humbled right now (and in need of discipline).

~Still storing away all those little creative ideas that float through my brain; realized my archives run over 3 years deep, which is cool, and...kinda scary. Wow.

~Been in varying states of fitness. New job, easier lifestyle, and limited gym access has left me feeling more than a little doughy right now (quite pretty still hehe).

H A P P Y L I L' T H I N G

About to start a 3-4 week "training phase" - wanna get in good shape, etc, before I start this new school year.
(Plus, I wanna be done with this excess weight, once and for all)




Till later, blog. This has been Nice.



(lowkey gonna sleep, though - I got work tomorrow)




🌹~hew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?