๐ŸŒŸfare thee well (& good riddance) 2021⭐

waw. new year's eve, 2021.

legit one of the craziest, hardest, and most wonderful years I've experienced yet. 




?como? well, a few of why - 

Finished my undergrad education, got admitted to vet school + moved back home, and passed my first semester @ncstatevetmed with flying colors. ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Spent months recovering from disordered eating, endocrine disease, and injuries I thought would never heal - but God did. ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

Went from almost giving up on dance (for the previous reason) to performing again, working in a paid commission, and growing more as an artist than I have before. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐ŸŽ‰

Went from the lowest of lows to the heights of victory (& everything in between!), spiritually - both in my personal walk with Christ AND in my formal ministry with undergrads (@enc_raleigh), inner healing/deliverance, and worship work. ✝️๐Ÿค˜๐ŸŽผ

Watched myself be built into a new level of support & community spiritually, professionally, and friendwise; one that I never dreamed of, and spent years without.๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฉ

1- https://youtu.be/-68_QmST37U

2- https://youtu.be/-fKmTfYz6_4

3 - https://youtu.be/z2KMxSb4GIo

- So, it is with great joy and peace that I bid adieu to 2021 today. A formative adventure (start to finish) that I now leave behind for the adventure of 2022, to which I look (after God, of course) with great hope.
"Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come." ๐Ÿ˜„
(~Proverbs 31:25 CSB)



#newyearseve #2021nye #2022iscoming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?