gahhh *lee

 - already 3 blog posts behind in the new year? gosh, I gotta fix that. yeah, to be fair, life's been kinda nuts. still, as I say constantly to myself, no excuse. *weary sigh* 


Also, I turned 25 this month. WAW? I can finally rent a car??? 


Double whammy for the reflectiveness. Overall, it's been...it's been a good year so far, 3 months in. Strange. Very up, very down, but good. Kinda behind on stuff/goals I had set at the start of the year, which annoys me. insert necessary reminder below



I'm currently on spring break (which was much needed, although I really don't like how tired I feel, lol). Only a day or two left *pouts*. The semester really has flown by, not gonna lie - only 2 more weeks of class, finals, and selectives, then summer's here. aghhh, where has my time gone? 



- TBH, I'm kinda being hard on myself right now, and not in a great mood to debate myself on why. 


 Still, to at least start the catchup trend, here's a 1st post to get things running in 2023. Still figuring out a lot of stuff (including myself), feeling overwhelmed by the fragility and speed and demands of life, but grateful to at least still be living it. 



Till next time~


-hew๐ŸŒน

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?