sum of my top music ~ALBUMS~

 good evening! it is a sunday, I am back, and recovered from rona~ 


...yes, ya girl got it last week, and wound up spending a whole week in NC (instead the 4 days I planned). gave me serious deja vu to when I caught it last summer. 


- but yay for a) having a robust immune response, and b) testing negative today (so I can go back to work tomorrow)! 

 ok, so quickly realized it's a whole...ongoing...project to do ALL my favorite albums, so I've since decided to start at maybe 25? I like that #, for no particular reason. 

the reason why I'm doing this project? hmmm, CAUSE I WANT TO. 


sosososo,, what are my criteria for "favorite album", you ask? welll that's a tricky question (not really but let me pretend okie), but usually I'd put an album in that category if I

a) Am super into most-all of the songs on it (or have very few that I'm ho-hum about) -

b) Find that the album overall has really have a great flow - 

c) Have kept them long-term in my library. 

*rubs hands together gleefully over my arbitrary little criteria* 



Ok, without further ado, here's the list. ur welcome. some of these have been in my library since childhood, gah lee. 

  1. I Know A Ghost, Crowder
  2. Momentum, Tobymac
  3. Rise, Skillet
  4. Coco Moon, Owl City
  5. Anomaly, Lecrae
  6. Heng:garae, SEVENTEEN
  7. Where The Light Shines Through, Switchfoot
  8. Nicole C. Mullen, Nicole C. Mullen 
  9. Only Lovers Left, WOODZ
  10. 2 Lefts Don't Make A Right...But Three Do, Relient K
  11. The Fight of my Life, Kirk Franklin
  12. Shine (The Hits), Newsboys
  13. The Dream Chapter: CROWN, TXT
  14. Through The Madness (Volumes I and II), Maddie & Tae
  15. Pentatonix, PTX
  16. This Changes Everything, Matt Papa
  17. Hot Sauce, NCT Dream
  18. Spiderman: Across The Spiderverse soundtrack (instrumental), Daniel Pemberton
  19. Inspired By True Events, Tori Kelly
  20. The Book Of Us: the Demon, DAY6
  21. Destiny, The Katinas
  22. Voicenotes, Charlie Puth
  23. CYAN, Kang Daniel
  24. Under The Influence, Anointed
  25. GO LIVE, Stray Kids

BADABINGBADABOOM šŸŽµšŸŽ¶šŸŽµ

That concludes this post, I meant to include little blurbs on each of said albums but ran out of gas. I am very very tired from a day of travel and spiritual engagement and still getting on top of my recovery. *wobbles a little* 




*reminds me to be nice to me* 


till later h8ers,,

~hew šŸŒ¹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?