CHRISTMAAAASSSS

HAAAVE YOOUR SEEELF 😊😊😊
Christmas at The Lucas Lodge:
AA MEEERRRY little Christmas
"Goodwill To All" Holiday Cards from TheFullerCollection:
--Trekmas--

If I could find a box, these would soooo be my cards this year!:

-PTXmas-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7f_RuGiahs

Pentatonix Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcNu6yEDWfU

...Dankmas...
 :

HAPPY HOLIDAYSS
w a r m:

(and Chanukkah)
Hanukkah:

!Feliz Navidad!
 :

~hbd Jesus~
 :

Season's Greetings, 
Norman Rockwell - Sotheby's Expected to fetch $200-300,000 in November : ) Wish it could be mine. It reminds me why I love everything I do about the holidays and the mystery of Santa.:

Festive Felicitations, 
Keep calm & have coffee:

...and everything else. Enjoy it properly--as I'm going to do, without work or care or concern (especially with the diet, bring on the cinnamon buns), family, fire, books, cats, presents, goofiness, gratitude, and a whoole lotta Christmas music 😄😄😄

✌❤💫 ~Merry Christmas ~ 💫❤✌

😊~Yon Blogger Girl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?