Another One Rides the Bus

*I certainly don't
*It's a Weird Al parody song
*Of "Another One Bites the Dust"
*Also you better know who Weird Al is
*If not I will weep for you
😓
N:
wut 
--

Strange intros aside--
...alright alright, good day to all! Hope your week was a wonderful/decent/good/survivable/redemptive one (hey, just tryna cover all the options). 👍
This has been (or feels like) a v long week -- not sure why, but so it was. A lot of good stuff, though. Just realizing how close college stuff is (especially summer); I wanna try and still enjoy it though, so scheming as to how to make that work. Also done a lot of planning (which I dearly love to do). 😀
Photo (Falling for you.)
not technically related but bc I love liSTS 😍

Other stuff, in a bunch of little one-shots--
*daily segments -- I got a lot of these in during le weekdays, though I had to push at times to make it all fit in--but yaay. Languages, art, music, reading (just got some nEW AGATHA CHRISTIE which I finished in 2 days but anyhow), chemistry and biology review, DMV stuff (wanna get license over summer), et al et al. Actually feels pretty productive, looking back. 😊
*personal battles -- not something I usually mention (and won't, as this is internet), but I faced a lot of them starting at the forefront of this week -- lost some, won some, and struggled in between. But I made it, and actually, feel as though I've ended up coming through alright after all. God's grace and faith and love still abound. 😉
*college stuff -- hoo boy, there was a tonna dis during the week. A lot of e-mails that *weren't* sent me initially got forwarded during said week -- and there was a lot. I've figured out meal plan, more housing stuff, residency issues, course planning, surveys...it was a tad swamping. Still a lot to do, but it's making a lot more sense, at the same time. (still scary but yeh)
SIGGGGGHHHHH<<< ME:

*weight loss -- after getting on the scale and NOT liking where I'd backslid to, I took this week pretty seriously -- and, somehow, made it to losing 5 lbs. Didn't think it would work out, but it did. Happy (and celebrating this weekend with treats). 💥💥💥💥💥
*dance -- I did a fair amount of it this week, and had good/not-so-good moments; also was in a showcase (more on that in weekend description), and pointe is good (although I have killed another pr of shoes *tragic sigh). 😟
*swim -- I got back in the pool for the first time in ages this past Monday. It was not easy, and I was v tired afterwards, but I didn't hurt anything, and I think it was worthwhile. Toiled through about 2500 yards or so before my body said "we DONE for today fam". Here's to mooore of that. 🙌

Funny Pictures Of The Day - 34 Pics:

~~~

This Weekend -- felt like a v busy one. In a good way. Went to a baby dedication (and ate a lot of tasty things); did fun things (i.e. lake walks while kicking a deflated exercise ball) with the fam; hung out with Beffs on a last-minute (and somewhat sugar-filled on my part) jaunt, with sidewalk chalk, Pinterest, body paint, art, and giggling 😆; Summit Kids (which went surprisingly well, although I had to wrangle my 15 2nd-graders a bit harder than usual); and, as mentioned, made it thru ballet organization's showcase piece (which I helped out with, and was actually pretty fun). Plenty of other stuff in there, as well, but that's the main stuff. A full time of it was had by yours truly. 😪
😂:
me @ parties tho 

Mkay, said yours truly is getting v sleepy and wishing for warmth of own bed. Time to whiz thru dese

🌟~Weekly Segmentss~🌟

awwww oo i liek dat aesthetic can we keep it pretty pleaseee
no, childish side of my brain, this is just a one-time thing. Maybe, who knows.
aww plzzzzz i wannnaaaa 
kawaii potato - Google Search:
*huff* Ok, maybe. Just go back to wherever you came from? I had an episode with Salty last week, not feeling it this time around.
ur tired thass y im here hehe
me:
...Ok, that's cute, no lie. Now, moving on.
k baiiii 🌠

...
k then.

Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet): a bIG pool floaty raft thing like this? Yes.
♕pinterest/amymckeown5:
y e s and thank u kindly

Brain Fruit: idek how relatable but this is a v real thing for moi. A problem? Maybe? Not sure.

~How are my inside and outside and written and spoken and social and alone voices so different?~

why if you meet me you might kinda be surprised 

Mewsiks: didn't like this song when I first heard it, then was hearing the words later this week, and...it hit me. I really like it a lot now. Jon Foreman's "Mountain".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKkQzW1xOk

Scripture: 
Delight in God's Word:

Somethin Oo Occured:
I got to exist. Quite oOoh, indeed? 💃

Lit Bit: I think this is from Dallas Clayton, or something? Something about it was poignant. Made me think of how I feel when I look at strangers I pass in this life.
dallasclayton
🌝

Gimme a Visual: way. too. accurate.
 :
of a certain friend and I, that is *koff koff* #communication 

Is That Really Funny?: ahaha yes it is definitely --
Displaying 20170528_225620.png
hEY THAT STRIKES A LITTLE TOO CLOSE TO HOME THANK U V MUCH
😫

Artsy Larksey: said *body paint* done with Beffs actually turned out pretty well. (did myself)
Displaying Snapchat-1846376581.jpg
...had to wash it off after a day (bc dance performance and swim), but it was fun while it lasted.
Also, wow, that is pURpLe.

Nom: Beffs and I agreed that a nice little cupcake would be v pleasurable
Cupcakes:
...so yup. nuff saith I. 😎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phew. This took awhile (between my distractions and exhaustion). I still gotta do a tonna stuff...and maybe I won't.
*loses motivation*
Murry Chrsmus:
nO I HAVEN'T REALLY DON'T WORRY 

Baked and ate tasty cookies, listened to some weird music (and Weird Al) with the fam. It's been a good time.
Indie, Hipster, Grunge, Boho, Vintage, Quotes, Words, Gif, Art

Welp, that's that for now. Till later, biddies. 😜
Mhm:

🌃

~hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jus a lil blurb that's all :)

January in hindset: new ways new days

bugs in the system