happenins (cash me OERSEAS)πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

HI THERE! BEEN MEANING TO FINISH + POST THIS BLOGGO BIT FOR THE PAST WEEK BUT HEYYY LIFE HAPPENS 😬😬😬

Γ’€¢ Also buy this artwork on stickers, apparel, phone cases, and more.

- Uhhhhh...as it t'were, I leave soon? (as in like less than 2 hours) for my study abroad??? ahhHHHH
(!!!)

[ p i n t e r e s t ] : @melaninxpimpcess Instagram: tisbambi

YEAH I'm mildly excited, packed up in most regards, and overall feeling ready for le adventure. This past week has been spent with sLighTly more preparations for this trip (and other stuff, too). 😊

Hgoodspeed-int-2

Some of that stuff :
*I HAVE A C A R - OF MY OWN NOW?!?
Like what you see? Follow me for more @BankrollQueenn
 AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. MORE LATER ON THAT πŸ˜²α‰πŸš˜
(name ideas? she's a gorgeous silver suzuki)


*financial changes - I been makin' what money I can (and it's actually gone really well), got a debit card (WHOOO), and am overall preparing to restructure my system. (not the most exciting news in the world, but hey, it's important to me)



*hangouts - I hung out with Bet yesterday, vidchatted with Bonbon, and have been (overall) a bit more social-schmocial than usual. I'm grateful for friends, man. πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™

Subi Yang

*running / losing weight - I think it's been about 2 weeks into my new routine; running every other day with dad, eating healthily, etc, in a new way. And it's paying off, actually. Weight loss is happening, I'm looking better, and feeling LOTS improved. I wanna continue that whilst travelling, too. πŸƒ
Tom Hiddleston enjoys a run on the beach in Australia on July 14, 2016. Full size image: http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6e14d388gw1f5t4dc874mj232e29f14j.jpg Source: Torrilla, Weibo

not quite there but hEY inspiration I guess? 

*correspondence - I got a letter from my 'lil Hannah'! (I met her @ Ballet Mag y e a r s ago, and we write to each other) Really sweet, I like getting letters back. πŸ“§πŸ“«

Thank you so much for your sweet letter! How was Seattle?

u da rl mvp πŸ’–

*library reading program - our local library has a sweet program available to those who want to read off fines: 1$ off for every 10 minutes you read. I mean, I can't complain, since I would happily spend days in the library under any excuse. This one is particularly convenient - and after like 2 days, I'm clear of my (racked up) debts! 😍😍😍

Attic Treasures

---

Ok, I'mma start to wrap this up. Lots of other stuff was not included in here, obviously, for the sake of T I M E. We'll see how blogging turns out during my travels; if it works out, I'll try and post stuff! If not, then I'll have a proper update (read dump) when I get back. πŸ‘



~Ok, here, in case I *don't* get the chance, are some of my rando / fave items at-the-moment (aka my "hot stuff"). Plus to placate my adoring fans.😎

(lol jk this is just my lil trash corner of the internet)
Technicolor Difficulties

Hot Stuff:
SONG: "House Wren", Owl City. Been crushing on it for over a month. My theme song right now. 🎡               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuk3zJ3CVco            πŸŽΆ


GIMME: a ROMPER I'VE WANTED ONE FOR AGES LOL BUT SRSLYFind More at => http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/amazingoutfits/~3/mZyib5F9_LA/AmazingOutfits.page


EATS: s'mores haven't happened for me this summer/fall yet - and I n e e d them too. Fo realz.


LOOK: colorful makeup. Currently a fascination of mine (though I lack the makeup materials for such). e.g.:
Fantastic colorful make up.
sigh

BLATHER: 
WHY do I have (what I think are) so many good ideas late at night? Is it because I no longer care? Do I just think they're good? idk, random thought.

MEME:

nuff said boiii

MOOD:
Chill


IDEA: finishing this blog post in the next 3 minutes?!?? 

RESOURCE: Jesus Christ (srsly)


ARTICLE: https://athletesinaction.org/underreview/how-to-destroy-your-child-through-sports#.W1NrSNIzo2x

--
BYE YALL ✌

pinterest//pmooose

~hew🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?