splerpb

can i get a uhhhhhhh super undetailed update:

When I received 90 from mathematics

...sooo I've been at School of Empowerment for the past 2 weeks. Most all of the day. V little aside from that. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Beautiful baby

literal me after mostly giving up healthy eating, exercising, and my usual messed-up sleep schedule for the past 14 days
I went to bed at 930 pm one night 
what in tarnation

Can I Get a Waffle Sticker
...But said SOE was 10000% WORTH IT. I'm sO glad I went - learned a ton, received a lot, practiced/activated a tONNA spiritual gifts, got a lot of healing and prophecies and words. Also got to help out with worship music - got back on dem keyzzz 🚩😁♭



...Also, ENT201 is over. Got an A+, thanks to God! Was a really fun course - here is bug pic (taken by urs truly) to commemorate.



- K, well, here's to a new month. New Structural Thing: imma just post something during the *week* (not necessarily Sundays).
Ron? That you?

TTYL BOISSS ✌

tumblr_ojh010eJwG1snffmao6_400.gif (300Γƒ—169)

🌹~hew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?