🌹WEEKS' ORSTHAETICK🌹

yes it's not how you spell it
bUT THIS IS AMERICA BOIII


meme creds 2 the peerless bonbon, my pinterest buddy who knows my dank tastes all too well ily💖
#truefriendship 

jackie // anti

Anyways, this week y e e t e d itself past particularly quickly. Maybe it's just the cost of Summertime - but still. Time continues to sCREECH by.
speakin of screech
cursed images on Twitter: "cursed image 96 https://t.co/CeDhlqJ4h3"

SORRY, I'm in a v dank mood right now and Pinterest is further fueling that
im not responsible
---------------------------------------- For more dank memes to satisfy your dank needs, follow @HeroofSkyloft

*INHALES MEMES, EXHALES DREAMS*

however
this aint no meme blog
so let's keep it on tRACK, FELLAS
(1:42)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Y0Fgw0qtk

everything has a referencence now, get used to it 😎😎😎
💥WEEKS' RANDO HIGHLIGHTS REEL IN STUNNING BANANA COLOR:💥
*I!! FINALLY!! GOT!! MY!! DRIVERS!!! PERMIT!!! 

end this











only i could celebrate such an event w/ knuckles meme waw
some would call it talent 👌

...but yeAh. AFTER WAY TOO MUCH WAITING (both in and outside of the DMV) , and taking the pESKY written test -- I am now larning the practicalities of how drive, per the instructions/guidance of my padre. I wanna try and learn enough to take (and pass) the driving test in a week and a half (before I leave for study abroad). Well wishes and prayers appreciated. 😀


Image result for ugandan knuckles
OK I WILL STOP IN A SEC JUST LEMME CELEBRATE K 

*Speaking of The Study Abroad...that's in less than 2 weeks. Starting to (somewhat) prepare in earnest for that. UK, here I come.
*Been spending this past week adjusting to post-SOE life. Figuring out what my lifestyle, spiritual and actual, look like now. Ups and downs. 
*Have definitely struggled with social media usage at some points. It's a process - one which requires more accountability, wisdom, and self-control than I might've budgeted previously. 
#socialmedia RT GavinReacts: When you tweet a Gavin meme and someone asks who he is http://pic.twitter.com/MG0OwtLvnb   Social Marketing Pro (@Social_MKT_) August 26 2016
or in my case, the apps off my phone 😑

*ran 3 times! around the lake! with my father! which made me feel a lot more fittish! 

seb stan would be proud maybe😍

*celebrated my big brothers' 22nd bday, on the 4th of july. happy bday to him n murica 👍👍👍
*I babysat (and dogsat, a lovely German Shepherd: Ace 🐕) a couple times - gotta bring in that $$$, heyooo


*aaaand PMS (ok more like a lowlight). I disliked everyone/thing around me for a bit there. 

apologizes


--> and this Sunday? a chill shabbat, concluded by blog post after eating streusel (??), and listening to love songs and planning my week. real candid.
Star Trek

oh n also my cat n i have this game where i stick my finger in his mouth whenever he yawns. he continues to do so until he wins (i.e. i miss the yawn).
he sorta looks like this
Cat-pupils-dilate-pounce

aNYWHO this has been a PSA that I LOVE my CAT 😸😸😸
Les chats, Willy Ronis
n u cant have him sorry

----

Welll gtg do Stuff. oH WAIT I FORGOT

HERE U GO SORRY MY POOR AUDIENCE I HEV CLICKBAITED U

hehe oops anyways

~MUH SUPER RAD WEEKS' ORSTHAETICK~





Pensees - Blaise Pascal

Days Of The Week Scrunchie Set

Chill

snapchat:ivvvoo

Cornflowers; Peter Carl Fabergé (Rusian, 1846 - 1920). Rock crystal, enamel, gold, diamonds.

yesh da bestest kind of silliness, u and mee and us :))

.






The Illustration of Hiller Goodspeed


lauren.jpg 650×850 pixels




till next week m8s - 

~🌹hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?