Muy 🐢 Rapido

...in respects to both this week, and this post.
cinemagraph gif cat cinemagraph years cinemagraphs heard
😜


--first off, this week: my first complete week of classes. Wow. Already?? 😱 If this is the pace I'm on for the whole time...it really *will* whizzz by if I don't keep tabs on it.
*gets distracted by gifs*
The Sleepy Hallow

oops

ANYwho, The Quick Rundown:
-I made it to all of my classes on time, and enjoy them all 📚 - from the math to the bio :)
-I've had fun connecting; with people I know, and individuals I haven't yet run into. Lunches, dinners, social things, sheer divine arrangements. Grateful for that. 👯
-I've felt out a bunch more of the various possible commitments and stuff I'm interested in -- ministry, activities, etc. Man, there's so much around to do and find...just boiling it down and trying to follow out God's will.
-I enjoyed a restful and lovely Sabbath today; visited an old church of ours with the Parental Units, ate good food in a rose garden with fellow believers, napped, and am now running laundry while typing this up.
QueenAubrii ✨
*rolls eyes* ok saltanna you can go back under your saline lil rock now 

--boy oh BOY, the weather suddenly decided to get really nice.
cinemagraph gif cinemagraph bay dusk
slightly cool with a pinch of warm and a whisp of a breeze over the dusk? yes plz
cinemagraph gif nature photography cinemagraph cinemagraphs living stills
*romantically crunches cheetos while sitting on porch looking at sunset*

man, now I wanna do a few segments. Ok, nothing official, but why not, I guess?

hear it: 
David Crowder's "Forgiven". Found it on one of those late nights, don't know how I missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUiwA1JNDig

wear it: 
Embroidered jeans. I got a thing for them. 😍
Glamorous Embroidered Jeans

say it: 
nice new word my logophilic self found.
define: whelve

eat it: 
Rosemary chicken, bacon, avocado salad. A appealing conglomeration of things I fancy. 👅
rosemary chicken, bacon and avocado salad by /howsweeteats/ I http://howsweeteats.com

think it: 
Benedict Cumberbatch | Hope Writer

art it: 
Ooh, with some gardening knicknackkery, this would be super cute.
I am so making this

read it: 
Now that I'm up at 630, I appreciate this more than ever. 💭


laugh at it: 
idk y tho hehe
.

want it:
THE MELONE PLUSH. I MUST HAVE. AWWW
THE PILLOW. I WANT IT. AHH

--and, of course,

do it: 
Could make this for babas room-Road Dahl Quote Floral Typographic Wall Art Print

--------------------------------
A-ight, well, time to wend my way back to the start of this week (and the ensuing preparations). Looking forward to (and past) it, as is the best thing to do. 😊
♕pinterest/amymckeown5

Here goes something [of the gooder variety]. Till later--
  🐢

bah

🌹~hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?