whimsy woo ✌

Will my blog titles get better? worse? Who knows

283 Likes, 1 Comments - Comedy and self-made memes (@i.smolar) on Instagram: “Bad boy ... •Tag a friend! •Follow us @i.smolar Credit : ( @9gag ) • • • #ismolar #lol #meme #funny…”
tbh my memes won't either but can't say I regret that as much 😎

In summary, this was a bit of a roller coaster week, and I'll leave it that. All moved into college housing (yay), and getting ready for classes to start on Wednesday. Due to craziness (and maybe me staying up till at least 2 am every.single.night for the last week)--

*CRY LAUGHS AT ACCURACY* 

--I need to fix that, too. School doesn't mix well with late-night tendencies, usually. Already semi-falling asleep, as it is.
Tag ur self I'm the dog<< i'm the disappointed family member<<I'm the person that's gonna laugh their ass off when the kick back knocks him on his ass and shatters his tailbone
me @ normal sleep cycles, doggo = disappointed frainds 😂

OK, ok, memes aside (mental health is important kiddos), we shall see what bloggo is in the next few weeks. May get back on the proper-weekly-update wagon (which would be good), might sign off for a little while altogether (which is still okay). Waltzing along this adventure of life.

Derpy Disney Animations That Will Make You Question Your Sanity
um not that type of waltzing but...ok

Till l8r, h8rs -
cinemagraph gif cinemagraph firelight

stay dank 😏
WEEHEHEEHE

🌹~hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?