PoinSEttia piE 🍁🌻🌸

...Literally *no* meaning to that whatsoever (also, an actual poinsettia pie would be super gross) 

--all impracticalities aside, hELLO. Another week, another post, [[another meme]]
Hmmmm
(guess who's definitely not in a trashy mood rn) πŸ˜‚

--Well, as much as I would love to make a nice, full update, I have some work on my plate for the upcoming week + a lot of event-planning, etc, that I'd like to get done whilst my laundry spins thru its machine cycles. πŸ˜€
I have that same pillow...ironically
(I mean tbh it's not like I have any followers to appease lol) 
(this is not much more than a glorified journal)
Dank Memes
(not counting the arbitrary weekly segments and dumb stuff like that)


*snaps out of it* while I sometimes wish time was such a social construct, it sure isn't right now. Highlights? Yeah, that sounds good. Technically, I guess that's more of a social media account thing?
[oH NO I'M PERPETUATING THE PROBLEM *gasps* oH NO]
(scrambles to put together arbitrary list of highlight titles)

school:  getting a 90 on a math test (which blew my mind, I worked for it, but still--whoa. As someone who's struggled so much with mathematical fears...solo dei gloria x 1000)πŸŽ‰

friend:  Hals was v rOOD (jk jk I love her) and sent me whale memes and *winces* my greatest weakness, miniature object photography. I forget how long ago I found out those two things made me tear up (I REALLY LIKE WHALES OK), but it was...funny. Shrieking in the midst of a conversation when I looked at what she'd sent me? Awks, hals. awks. πŸ˜†
hahahaha oh my gosh, i wanna see this little guy in person!
yes that one made me well up tOO ok let's move on, I'm weird, I know

event: got to hit up the State Fair (once with GLOW girls group, once with the fam). Both times were lots of fun, and surprisingly laid back. Rode a lot of adrenaline-filling rides, consumed a lot of candy corn 🍬 (don't ask how much, I'm one of those people with an unhealthy capacity for it), *roasted* and kettle🌽 corn, turkey legπŸ—, cheese πŸ§€(there's a small sample booth I lOVe), 🍎 dumpling,...etc etc etc. Feasting time. (also lowkey got a doll I liked -- I still collect the dears)...overall enjoying myself, the company of others, and the wholesome sights and sounds. 

[and yes personal note occasionally I'm extra with emojis *shrugs uncaringly* you should be more concerned about the fact that I'm already blaring Christmas music, tbh πŸŽ„πŸ˜πŸŽ„ #horribleiknow]

inspiration: after meeting with my Life Sciences semi-adviser for *coughs* at least an hour + 15 minutes about Star Trek (IT WAS THE BEST), I'm closer to actually starting an on-campus Trekkie club. It'd be fun, I think; and she's more than willing to be my faculty adviser. πŸ‘€

song: "Times Are Hard For Dreamers", from the Amelie (musical) soundtrack. Caught my ear, hasn't let go yet. L I S T E N 😍: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwTIYSvxJwA
(I'm lowkey being merciful, and ament yet posting nonstop Christmas tunes. Thank me later lol) πŸ‘

physical: concluding the running workouts, ab challenges, and semi-dieting, made it to my weight loss goal this week, and boy, did it feel good. :) #andthatsall 

gimmegimmegimme: ...not even rlly a category, but my mom got this for me whilst in DC, and sQUEEEEEE STAR TREK POP UP BOOK πŸ’–
Beautiful Star Trek Pop-Ups Book - Sci-Fi Design
(my new bae atm)

spiritual: going thru (imperfectly) temptation and ups and downs and challenges, and finding God certain and steady and as brilliantly loving and beautiful and indwelling through it all. 😊
Spurgeon had such a way with words, speaking to the depths of my soul...
dat spurgeo boiii

picture perfect: some candids of my GLOW girls during our 5 yr fair-outing anniversary


...gosh, I can hardly believe it's been so long, and yet so short. And yet here they (or rather, we) are. :)

food: 
After a week of relative un-appetiteness (it's a lot better than before though!), this was a f u l l weekend of contented, quality food consumption. There was one cheese at the fair (called "winsome"?) that killed it for me. Legit bought some, and it's now chilling in my dorm fridge with triscuits and other tasty bits. πŸ‘Œ

----

Well, that was a worthwhile content spree, I think
(as hasty and scrambled as it felt, though that's really a pretty constant state of this here bloggo)
Louis de Funès

--Oh, and today was very much a ✨golden✨, worthwhile Sunday/Sabbath of it, too--so here's to the new week. Go slay it, homebros and homegirls. 
OOF
😜

Till later, mi queso-pelos -- 
M

🌹~hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?