Beautiful Madness 🌠

--yes, that's quite possibly one of my most stereotypical phrases in existence. Either that, or "beautiful insanity", etc etc *clutches chest semi-tragically*.
....
ok my salty side has nearly got me in some sticky situations this past week so nO 

You know what's also kinda tragic? Hearing someone tell you how attracted and interested they are in you, and they're actually a really quality person you're attracted to as well (and have a lot in common/of fun with)
...and you gotta say no, and that you can only offer friendship at this time in life, and in this season, this isn't what God has for you. And stick to it.
M

--but I digress, and this is a blog, not a personal laundry basket. sorry to all my magical NSA men.

🌐 That's all the info on that.

Well, man, this past week...was a lot, in almost every regard. Lotsa stuff.
*lotsa school; had a CRAZY intense bio test, did much studying, got a really good math test grade, and am preparing for an upcoming Animal Science practicum (pray for that 4 sure)... πŸ“–πŸ“š
*lotsa relational moments; thrice-weekly fun with Hals, deep talks with The Roomie, jousting and jesting with triathlon class mates, catching up with an increasingly close [fellow introverted homeschooler Christian] fraind, fun connecting with professors, joking with peers, community with EN ministry community, seeing friends off-campus I hadn't in a long time...I like this. I like relationships. More specifically, the favor I see God (inexplicably) showering all over them. 😊
*lotsa ups and downs; from exhaustion and franticness and stress to happy glows and joy and friendship and highs with God...I feel like I ran a rather full spectrum of it this past week. 😡
*lotsa exertion; 2 intense ballet classes, several miles running per day for...several days..., core workouts, biking (round campus), swimming, and in-between walking; it's been a lot (waw). More tired, but lighter, and fitter than I've been in awhile.
*lotsa spiritual stuff; a lot of growth, exertion, back-and-forth, and being slain by the Spirit. Worth all of it (excepting the dumb little sins that can creep in). ♱


aND IT WAS ACTUALLY SORTA COLD OUT THIS WEEK AND BOY DID THAT EVER JAZZ THINGS UP AYYY 🌁
let's go down this road and see where it takes us.

more 'a aLL THE COLDNESS AND ICE AND SNOW AND FREEZINGGG AND FIIIRE 😍

Lass uns Lagerfeuerlieder ΓΌben um uns jetzt schon an der Zukunft zu vergnΓΌgen

*energy, Christmas music, and overall cold-loving personality intensifies* 


Oh, and some...uh, Eventful Stuffs This Weekend (it was a good one):
*Went to a shindig with EN; a Spirit Operations meeting (whooo man that was cray in the best way possible)...somewhat spiritually tired after that. 😜
*Attended a bday party/fundraiser on Saturday (got to dress myself up and do a good face of makeup and be sophisticated...and after this weight loss and personal changes, it felt good πŸ’ƒ)
*Went home, saw the parents, stayed up till late catching up on their Various Doings, petted all of my cats, and ate a lot of delicious food (blue potatoes + caramelized onions + pesto is the BOMB you guys) πŸ₯˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹
*Enjoyed staying up super late, going thru stuff in the Den (i.e. my room at home), and having a nearly-dead phone to disconnect me from a lotta stuff (sorta)
*went to church with The Whole Fam this afternoon, and had a thoroughly good time in faith, friends, and community :)
*Ate an *ahem* undisclosable amount of pesto, bread, artichokes, roasted peppers, mozzarella, tomato, and avocado at home with The Padres (it was super good t b h) πŸ…πŸžπŸ πŸŒΏπŸ§€
*Drove to an art exhibit of a dear personal mentor of mine, who does AMAZING watercolors
(see link), whose daughter I played many years of basketball with, and whom it was a joy to finally catch up with thoroughly for several hours. πŸ’™
http://www.davidstickel.com/_current_work.php


WEEKLY SEGMENTS YEET
--
Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet):
As someone who l o v e s doing correspondence, I really wanna get one of the typewriters we keep at home--and bring it with me back to campus, so I can hand-type away. Pen and ink is nice, too, though it gets a little wearisome sometimes.
.
--Mine obviously doesn't look this antiquey, but I still rather like it. And miss it.

Brain Fruit:
"do memes have rights?"
thats it
thats literally the worst content my brain has generated this week 
or prolly ever really 
ok im done moving oN

Mewsiks: 
Kinda busy obsessing over the fact that oWL CITY IS RELEASING A NEW ALBUM askdfjl
♮πŸŽ‰♭ #hoot #hoot #owooo #kindabuzzed

now hun, you say, he's not releasing it till June of next YEAR. That's awhile away, ya know--

Well yES I know that full weLL and I also know he just released a track prREVIeW and it sounds AB SO LU TE LY LITTTT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XzlN4LAShA&t=467s
(see above while I attempt to calm down)


Scripture: 
Rather convicted + encouraged (in that weird simultaneous way that God can only do) by dis recently, as I get more into prayer--
first of all... pray.

Somethin Oo Occured:
This (past) Saturday, yours truly hit dat 20 lb. weight loss checkpoint! yaaay! ⚖

Lit Bit: 
Really liked the meter, and simplicity (as well as accuracy) of dis 'un.
WEBSTA @colin4jc


Gimme a Visual:
SO CUTEEE
HMMMM.... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TODAY? :D <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
gatosgatosgatooos 

Is That Really Funny?:
to me? yes.

is my sense of humor simultaneously weird, dumb, and past hope? also yes 

Artsy Larksey:
This captured SUCH a mental mood for me; whoever rendered it, props. Had to go on here.
Look inside yourself

Ugh:
This week? Most college relationships that I witness t b h
S
aGAIN FOR THE BOIS IN THE BACK 

------


Well, compliments of me, have a good week. I have work to do in advance of another 7-day (and this practicum tomorrow), but it's been rad. ✌
Your sparkle
:)

Till later, fellow adventurers, till later.



dANK DREAMS πŸ˜‚


🌹~hew 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?