gratitood amidst the petty πŸ‘

What else? After all, Thanksgiving is upon us (!!!)
Thanksgiving at Bon AppΓ©tit

...and boy, am I looking forward to it

Snoopy                                                                                                                                                                                 More

I technically kinda got to celebrate it twice -- EN had Friendsgiving this past Thursday, and I consumed (insert positive integer > 4) plates of good food. Plus laughed, talked, and ate with mah community there; it was a thoroughly good time. 😊


πŸ‘Œ

Welp, this week was quite a muddle of...stuff:
*successfully did an aquathlon in ~1 hour, 37 minutes (I think); was unbelievably stiff and tired afterwards. Did better than I thought πŸ™Œ
*Had a lot of spiritual ups and downs (emphasis on the latter, due to my own fickleness)
*Studied a pretty decent amount
*Enjoyed a lot of fun encounters with peers
*Did plenty other stuff that couldn't all fit on here

...and had a bit of a bout of sickness on the weekend. Wasn't the nicest thing--prolly just a cold. Spent the latter part of Friday thru today sniffling, coughing, etc.
♕pinterest/bittiebel
Getting better, though. Babysat a kiddo (who I hadn't seen in ages, and is gROWING UP SO AHH), ate a *lot* more food than I would care to admit (hey, I was sick, wuzn't I?), slept even more than I ate, and did schoolwork. Mostly just goofed off, though. It was a good break.
Pulled Down... by his fat
feeling sOOO PUDGY RN THO πŸ˜–

--Wow, am I zipping through this or what? Kinda wanna get it done -- I got a math test tomorrow (that I feel pretty good about), as well as a few more classes this week. I'm officially done Tuesday afternoon; got a PT appointment (for my knees)...Oh, that reminds me. I gotta get my knees fixed. Went to the doctor last Monday for bursitis in my right knee--turns out I have major patellar tracking problems to get fixed, as well. πŸ˜“
And tHEN I GET TO (hopefully) hANG OUT WITH BEFFS!! Who I hAVEN'T SEEN IN AGES?? AHHHHH I've missed her sO
Sooooaring, flyiiiing

...coming back to earth [briefly] here, let's skip ahead to the Delightful Meadow of Weekly Segments!
(that's not a thing)
(I know)
Pinterest | SophiaaDaher
just sHOVEL DIRT ON ME ALREADY OK gOSH #rood 

anyhow yeah 

let's go 

--
Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet): 
After ages (literally) of running with bouncing earbuds (or none at all), these would be wONDerufL for your working-out girl here. 😍
New Bluetooth Earphones Mini True Wireless Marathon Earbud Twins with Microphone
...perhaps slightly more streamlined ones would be nice, but regardless. Just sayin'.

Brain Fruit: 
At home today (or rather, this weekend), I realized I really was thxful for a home that could give me such beautiful imagery and peace, over at least 15 years of living in it.
A home with molten raspberry sunsets, a sea in the trees (could call it a wind, but I know better), and yellowy butterscotch gold leaves from the maple by the window of my dad's office. πŸ‚πŸ
~

Mewsiks:  "Better", by the incomparably poetic Jackie Hill Perry. Beautiful ambience, hard-hitting and deep verses. πŸ‘
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfp8ntREJs

Scripture: 
--so often I pick (or treasure) Scriptures that pertain specifically to me, or engage my feels (something to repent of); the Word on who He is, though, should be even greater (even if it makes me tremble in awe).



Somethin Oo Occured: 
It's really not super oOh, but...I got some spare time off near the end of this week, and I used it to [attempt] climbing some campus trees. It really was rather fun for me (and something I used to like doing a lot as a kid). Made Hals laugh, too. πŸ˜†


Lit Bit: 
...more a theatre joke, still hilariously poetic πŸ˜‚
i was not expecting this
#deh #shialebouf #quality 

Gimme a Visual:
uhhh, behold my breakfast view?

#cloudy #pretentious 

Is That Really Funny?:
bOI I WHEEZED 😝

which tbh was a bad idea, being sick and all #lungpain #worthit


Artsy Larksey:
Did some v bad painting this past Friday; mostly just to use up copious amounts of paint left behind by babysat child. Turned out...ok, though, I guess. It was fun.


Nom:
Lentils. Coincidentally enough, I have microwave lentils in my room...
Lentil Soup - Dinner was Delicious
Not gonna use 'em unless in case of emergency though 

--

Alright, well, that's that. In advance of this Thursday: 
have a 

Peanuts Thanksgiving

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„


...regardless of how beat-up I might arrive at this particular holiday for, still able to smile and be joyful about so much. And I'll happily take that. :) 

OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

till later, mushrooms--eat plennya good food for moi ✌

May I never forget the good things he has done for me.





































🌹~hew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?