Had a bit of a go 🍡

lol gUESS WHO'S BACK PONE FACES
I LOVE HIM. im not sure what's his name BUT I LOVE HIM
...in school. Whoops. Yeah, meant to update this blog sooner than that (lol). I've been putting off this blog post for *checks calendar* a month or so? Ooof. πŸ˜€

- So, yeah, let's pick up where I left off. Specifically, my study abroad trip to the UK (which I'm well past back from).

#packabroad #sickofthehashtag 

...Actually, see, there's only one small problem.

...ok, more than one. There's a W H O L E lot of pics from the trip (some better than others) -


...like....



A WHOLE LOT.


SERIOUSLY.


AND THERE IS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH ROOM ON THIS POST FOR THEM ALL.




OR IN MY PERSONAL PATIENCE, FOR THAT MATTER.


...my solution? I'll do the rest of my "official UK post" tomorrow (it being a Labor Free Day, after all) (literally) (it's labor day)




thanks guys i actually do try sometimes 😎


- there's a ton of other stuff I wanna do tomorrow, too - but that's one of the main ones. Anywho - yeah, I've also had my first official week of school. Whilst being inexplicably sick. πŸ˜– Yeah, it was an adventure. But, honestly, it went well. Getting used to my new class situation, meeting up with old friends (and making new ones), shifting into a commuting routine -

WHAT? COMMUTE? you say.
#Hamilton
YEAH BUOIIII , ya girl has....πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

A CAR AND A LICENSE! ! ! ! !

Chris Evans passionately defending his driving skills

...and yes, I been sittin' on that GIF. #finally #explaininglater

So, yeah, a lot has changed - in my life, and my family and friends and - yeah, you get the picture. In accordance with that, so will this blog. Probably more creativity, variety, and maybe some guest features (!?!?!?). 😱😱😱


...Till then, happy trails in this new month! Christmas is in like, what, 3 months?

Γ’†¬.follow @кÑ”Γ‘”кÑ”Γ‘”Ï‰ΓŽ¹Γ’„“Γ’„“Î¹ΓŽ±Γ¼Γ‘•1

some things never change πŸ˜’



🌹~hew


-----------

P.S. The appropriate authorities have notified the author of a concerning lack of m3mes in this post. I would like to extend an official apology,

Whom'st'dbat

clarification,



and retraction.

THIS IS THE BEST ONE BYEYEYEURHLWKFF

I shall henceforth do better and be danker. LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ✌




#asyouwere 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?