Previously Mentioned "Go" (Pt II) ✈🏰🌄





- this, in essence, was our trip to a local town. About 20 min. worth of walking from the university, we found a pub (the Lion), and spent time chatting, relaxing, and blitzing around with soccer balls and other recreational objects till dark. 


a sample of nearby locales and domiciles - it was really pretty and quaint


skyline behind the pub - dotted with sheep and chickens, to our animal-science delight


yes, that's a kiddy playground structure, and yes I played on it. #unwind


self-taken pictures - my preferred modus operandi, as a photographer/someone who doesn't like being "photographed". It makes more sense to my brain, somehow? (at least it turned out well)


a little shot of the pub, and another of a rando house we passed 


the comrades, engaged in spirited discussion

another rando domicile (I promise I'm not padding this blog length)

...really. Also, these were nice flowers, and my mum likes flowers, so this was more for her, really.


more of the comrades (and me enjoying a lovely cup of sunshine) 


Anywhomst, that was our little excursion out to a neighboring town (I forgot the name already, yes). Stay tuned for...more of the same? (other excursions, I guess) ;)

✈🏰🌄
🌹~hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?