(Out As) A Wash (delayed life update)

Ya, double whammy posts--only because this one took sO.RIDICULOUSLY.LONG to get out. :-P

...how was this past week, you say? Well, as I'm typing this up late, with very little time (and 10 or so other things yelling for my attention), that might speak for the general feel of it--
but I've heard a picture says a lot of words, so howzabout a more interpretive approach this week?
😕
 :
~😒
*cries in the language of Oprah*:
--😫
« ∙ @haanaahboo ∙ »:
...😰
When You Have A Test The Next Day:
!!!😵
filthyfrank sodone:
***😡
Visual-Poetry:


😔😔😔😔😔
...we good? Still gonna do a summary of a few things here and there, of course, but hopefully you get the idea. Pretty complex stuff, amirite--
hey who beat me to it:

*hits play* feels good 2 b a gangsta
😎😎
...so, yes, this past week was kind of a wash of a week in many ways (but real good in others); the biggest contributing factors were (I think):
*tHAT DADGUMMED SLEEP DEFICIT which I *glances around nervously* think I'm finally done w/?😖
*staying up late to prepare for my mother's return from Africa (which went well) #welcomeback 
*running the helm of the house (what, is our house a ship now?) with her being tired and readjusting, dad getting ready to hit the road soon after, and both of them being sick. It was quite the time. :-/
*doing my somewhat-consuming TA job with a bunch of students from China -- which, by the way, was SUCH a good time. We learnt so much from each other in less than a week, for barely 2 hours per day. I'm gonna miss them so much, and each of their fun, different personalities. One of the best experiences of my adult life, I gotta say. :-) Of course, that required time in correspondence, writing up discussions, sharing info, and correcting/reading essays; but what the hey, it was really worth it. Said goodbye to them yesterday at their send-off party. 😄😄😄😄
*general lack of energy and meh-ness
*my own stupidity
*while I'm at it, might as well blame the weather
*and my failure to stay on diet
 :
...well, before this goes even further downhill, let's consider some things that went right, shall we? 😐
.:
😑
--sooo,
1) I FINALLY learned the secret to nailing en dedans doubles -- and it made me very happy to nail them on 2) I got in 1 swim practice last week, and it wasn't the best (started to ride that struggle bus around 1,000 yards in), but hey, I did it. And it felt worth it after. 😃
3) I had an awesome day (mostly) outside this past Saturday (and mostly unintentionally). The weather was really nice (although I don't trust it to stay that way #wishywashy), and so...I put the ducks out to rummage in the (back)yard, worked on my rowboat (pulled it up on land by myself, which sorta impressed me a bit?), organized the yard, planned an enclosure for the tortoise, cleaned up my secret little fort in the woods, laid on the ground (and took pictures)...quite the little time of it, and it was really good for me, too. Brain and body and emotions and mind and soul are a bit more relaxed and refreshed and free. 😋😋

...alright, on to our weekly segments, because I'm already tiring of tip-tip-tapping this blog post out. 😫😌

Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet):
STAR.TREK.PLUSH.TOY. Seriously, could I have a giant version of this to keep on my bed?😱😱😱
This replica of the Star Trek Enterprise toy fell straight from the galaxy for your fur baby. Enticing squeaker in hull of ship with a braided two-color fleece "warp turbulence" puller. Size: 14" Long
as in gIANT yes plz  😍😍

Brain Fruit:
here we present--an essential outline of how swim practice last week went...
~
me: ok, time for swim practice

body: u mean drowning and asphyxiating

soul: u mean time 2 posit random existential nonsensical questions

emotions: u mean time 2 b petty 

brain: u mean 2 hours of the musical hook from "2 legit 2 quit" 
~
...it was a long swim practice. 😩

Mewsiks:
currently hooked on almost all the songs from Hollyn's new album--seriously, I really really like it. Currently residing in my Top40 playlist, on repeat. Random little smouldering favorite-- "Go", ft. Diverse City. 👌
https://youtu.be/BNXuqhrU27s

Scripture:
...I needed to hear this, to be honest. In line with it being a bleah week in other areas, that kinda extended to my personal and spiritual life too. 😟
let love be loud:
😏

Somethin Oo Occured:
Through a series of events this Monday -- involving the need to dance, being on my own for the day, and various deliveries/moods--I ended up crashing Le Bean's place (yes, again) prior to and after dance. Not per se an "oOO!!!" thing, as supremely monumental in technical terms I guess -- but I didn't realize how much I really needed silliness, best friend in-jokes, food (technically, I still got away with only eating grapes and pepper slices during the day, but don't tell her that plz), stifled giggles, and a warm bed to share. Somehow, it all worked out, and it really left me on a high for the week. 😊
(also sort of preparation for my being apart from her for the upcoming month -- which I still can barely bear to consider for long -- but please don't tell her that either) 😬🌿


Lit Bit:
as a constant flyer/air traveler, this caught me -- and was really simple but well-stated nonetheless.
 :


Gimme a Visual:
bc word. 
Post #: Quem mais?:
😴😴

Is That Really Funny?:
*spins clever spin chart* if-ya-get-it, I suppose...😁
Pinterest: @keekeewilliams1:
CAN'T HEHE #accurate

Artsy Larksey:
This one made me smile, somehow. I like art that can do that. 😄
Uinverso @uinverso:

Ugh:
...whoever thought this makeup job was a good idea. I mean, yes, there was clearly effort and skill put into it, but still, just...
izzie_jjGot glitter in my veins ✨ @morphebrushes 35O pallet @nyxcosmetics mousse liner black @anastasiabeverlyhills dip Pom ebony @katvondbeauty shade n light pallet @hudabeauty lashes Samantha @makeupgeekcosmetics shadows coco bear and peach smoothy @michealsstores glitter. Inspired by @kcrab_:
...ugh. 😖


...alrighty, that's that -- things are kinda out of order now, after the Valentine's Day post, but I honestly don't care too much by now. Just tryna make it, across some fronts.
Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes | Rachel K Tutoring Blog:
😔

Till later,
💘
~hw



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?