Train Wreck, Star Trek, the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

...wow, wat a title. And yes, I liked (and still don't mind) the Warriors, but still...
Caveman Spongebob | The Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead | Know Your Meme

3-1 dood
3-1
friendly reminder
*sigh*

...as we were saying? Eh, this week. As the title also indicates, a little much of Star Trek was consumed.
Funny moments#startrek#tos:
"a little much"
Brent Spiner is Data from ST: TNG
"hA a 'little much'"
Old friends.:

...ok, yes, 3 nights in a row of it till @ least 1 a.m. w/ mom perhaps = a lot much.

Spock...don´t talk:

but WHATEVER IT'S TREK AND BONDING TIME AND FUN BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE FARM AND AND *sigh*
Spock and McCoy: friends or foes? From Bread and Circuses (Star Trek):
#accurate

..anyhow, yes. I'd go into more detail, but there was a lot of meh, and I also have a LOT to do this week. Which is good. I *did* get caught up on my sleep, though, and resolve a bunch of adult-responsibility stuff, and start organizing ALL my stuff, and...
you get the idea. Too lazy to keep going.
Why so lazy, you ask?
Nope:




No, and did I ask opinion, I ask?

*koff*

--today was actually v good. Sermon was super good, and kids' work went really well -- saw a bunch of my kids from times past, so sweet little reunions. It still really touches me that these kids care as much for/trust/look to me as much as they do. Especially when they go through some crazy stuff.
Came home, lazed around, then went and ate burritos w/ Yon Boi @ one of our favorite local joints. Much laziness/discussion/hilarity ensued. It was a good, proper Sunday bit.
(minus sOME FOOL CAT VOMITING ON MY BED WHAT THE HIDDLE JIGGLE BURNT POTATO WIGGLE R U KIDDIN ME)
 :
(UGH k we good now)

Returned boi to his dorm (and ourselves to our abode), and crashed for a bit -- and I am now endeavoring to finish this up, as well as several other bits of work here and there.

This week's segments feature my brother!...since (a) I'm too lazy to do them proper, and (b) since I figured I might as well. Here we go.

*************************************************

Things He’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet):
The Moog Voyager synthesizer??
MATRIXSYNTH: Moog Voyager XL Keyboard Synthesizer
...ok, (a) he has too many synthesizers as it is--
Moog Minimoog Voyager Performer Edition
--and (b) I don't care enough to know what exactly this one looks like, so one of those is hopefully correct. idk.

Brain Fruit:
He has, apparently, had the urge to compose a series of essays on dank memes (I now slightly regret introducing him to that genre of entertainment, but hey) -- specifically, ones that troll the reader 
(i.e. "this pepe is a demonstration of diaspora").
--:
...once again, idk

Mewsiks:
He suggests Beethoven's Opus 69. Wait, this thing is over 25 minutes long?!??
ten thousand blistering typhoons gosh 

Scripture:
"Psalm 37". NOT gonna insert the whole thing here, but I do agree -- it is a fine one. 

Somethin Oo Occured:
...on Friday night, he was told about the fabric of space-time by a friend? And apparently it involved topology??
*starts to regret featuring him on this blog*
Verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel / Streven, doorzetten
*cough* moving onn

Lit Bit:
A book called "The Wilmington 10" -- 
Janken, "The Wilmington Ten Violence, Injustice, and the Rise of Black ...
--actually, yes, seems a good read. (FINALLY WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE)

Gimme a Visual:
...we both found this funny and accurate, sooo...
oh my:

Is That Really Funny?:
...and we were both appropriately puzzled/tickled by this, sooo....
:
idk^100th power

Artsy Larksey:
At this point, we were about 3/4th of the way through our giant burritos, so all I got was something like "the physical impossibility of death in the mind of someone living"?? By Damian Hurst?
Damien Hirst - The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of ...
yOU TROLL YO

Nom:
...PRIMARILY bc we both agreed it looked good 
:
(and I've been craving cupcakes for SO LONG NOW)
(he noted that he would most likely cram a dozen of them in his face at a time) 

**********************************************

...and dat iz dat. Bloggo done. 
um
??...

Hope your time is pleasant, wherever it is. May your heart be light -- 
OOHP REY
--hey, wait, that's Christmas lines...
AL BOARDMAN
...hey, wait, our Christmas tree is still up??
me at all times
*sigh* Ok, I don't have time for this, gotta go clean up my room.
New trendy GIF/ Giphy. . Let like/ repin/ follow @cutephonecases
ttyl ☺☺

✌ ✌
~hw



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?