time is fleet-ing πŸ‘€

...hence and therefore the reason for my not doing a real post this week.
http://www.gelatolane.com/collections/new
*sighs deeply*
...reconciled to the fact that I can't do it all, so not much this go-around. It's been busy and a tad crazy at times (was sick/under-the-weather most of this past week), but had a nice weekend relaxing, eating (a bit too much--need to get back on diet erk), seeing Dear Ones (such as Bean and Beffs πŸ’“), taking care of pets, and overall recovering. Ready to face this
ahh
lAST WEEK OF SUMMER START??
ahhhhh wow and yay and man that's gone by fast
Y'all really like this pic don't y'all
tbh my feelings on most of these evil banana-colored abominations smh

...Anyhow, to make up for this (somehow my brain wants to do that), here's
some random
kOllEge
sPAAAAAM
[ p ΞΉ n Ρ‚ e r e Ρ• Ρ‚ ] : wavyΔΈΞΉara✨
(for no real reason)
(yeet)
(sorry)


dorm room view 

henna I did Friday 

my favorite flowers (aside from roses), brown-eyed susans 

sun outside of dining hall bc I'm that dork who stops and backpedals to find a shot she just saw
my lil watermelones back at home (if u look you can sEE LIL BABIES GROWING SO PROUDD) 😊
 
#college #art bc I'm slightly trollish and bc Pepe (someone erased same day #sadness)
 
 chairs I LOVE in the library. Need to go study in them just because 😍
archways under the tracks I always hafta cross on my way to class. Don't really pay much attention to them, but...they're actually kinda cool/
 
the sky on a day I was, ironically, feeling really cruddy on. Saw this. Felt a bit surprised/better. The glory of creation, man...
 
cute little butterfly or, as I might call them, "smol flerfy birb bits" on plantses. Don't ask, I already do enough life classification in Bio as it is 


...and, finally, yours truly, on her way to 8 a.m. class. Turned out interesting. 

"this has been mediocre photography with ms. hannah pulcherrima" πŸ˜‚

***************************************************************

--Alright, well, till later, you all. Take care out there. Make the most of your time, and seek out what matters, and-
.

πŸ˜‰

till later - 
cinemagraph gif cinemagraph waterfall

bah----

🌹~hw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?