๐Ÿ’จDeep Breaths

*sputters bc said deep breaths are hard to do with an aching throat and swole lymph nodes* ๐Ÿ˜ค
More OTT Camp Bafoonary, from TOS. :-D
oh that reminds me this blog *says in leonard mccoy voice* nEEds mORE TreK

--As I was saying (however indirectly), yes, I am currently recovering from a sick episode--

Community Post: You Might Be A Twenty One Pilots Fan If...

nOT that kind of sick *sigh*
"sick" as in "remnant of the flu, complete with shivers, slight cold, hatred of food, sore throat, sleeping 15 hrs straight, sniffles, an even more manly voice, and the overall sense that time is moving 10x as slowly". That kinda sicko.


--thankfully, said sickness has been weakened (no doubt by going thru all of the other University Students first), so it took a night or so for me to recover.
(yay for a decent immune system, snoozing, a doctor mom, and lots of OJ)


(and dank memes) (clinically proven to improve sickness) ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Other than that, though, it was a good (and much-needed) weekend off. Spent a fun time at a friends' surprise birthday (with Ilsa the duck in tow), which was a Jolly Good Time. Caught up with the parents, ate a lot of healthy/tasty food, slept, and overall unwound/replanned my life. Also got cupcakes w/ lots of icing (bc first exams yAY). ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“


What's Been Up (This Past Week):
*School: turning into that almost full-time job (which is cool, that's what I signed up for). Made it through a couple of insane days prepping for same-day exams (which felt...not bad at all); took the usual classes, did a lot of fast walking and academic planning. Started up looking further into undergrad research, and a dance minor (which looks rather interesting). Been avoiding (successfully) any University Drama (whatever that means).
*Physical Exertion: I got in quite decent exercise + good dieting (minus that end-of-week sickness slump, but it's ok). Slow and steady goes the weight loss. Been putting in more core work, which is v impt for us tall ppl
welp I've probably heard all these.
say what you will, I give killer hugs ๐Ÿ˜

*Random Personal Stuff: With effort, have continued working on learning French/German on my own, doing random concentrations of art, music (ugh I need a tuner for mi guitarra), gifts (gOSH I LOVE SCHEMING ABOUT THINGS TO GIVE PPL ๐ŸŽˆ), and reading (man, I wanna read so many things so much more often; there's literally >20 books in my"currently reading" pile atm).

aight now on to what all the kids really want
follow @xmeliashea for more dank memes, good fellow. yes, you.

...

I don't even know

Segments of Me Week ๐Ÿ
--------------------

Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet):
lOOK AT THE KITTIES AWWW
Bow Front A-Line Dress in Crimson Cat | ModCloth
and...and such a lovely shade of red...with a cute lil black bow...๐Ÿ‘Œ

Brain Fruit: 
Coming from the, shall we say, "less inspired" part of my brain,
๐Ÿ”ฅ"ya cant spell "quality" without "lit"๐Ÿ”ฅ

(hehe) (the closest I'll get to a pun) (is that sorta like a pun? is it?) (idk)

Mewsiks: "Alaska", by Sky Sailing. If by any chance that smooth Minnesota vocal sounds familiar, yep, that's Mr. Adam Young of Owl City. One of his (endless) side projects, and slightly less obscure. (that boi had/has more than 20 of them going. Can't even try to keep up with/know them all)
A really smooth, acoustic song; lovely percussion aesthetic, and just overall worth the listen. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMkabhkaetE

#itssogoodtobehome 

Scripture:
Considering how constantly I forget the vital parts of God's character...

y e s s 

Somethin Oo Occured: um
not really sure if this is exactly "ooh"
but ya know when you text "good night" to your mum?
pretty normal right
nothing crazy there
and then she texts this back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h-Nud8DcnE
and u spend the next 5 minutes wheezing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
...
just
im weak. shook. deceased. lost the ability to even be able to. slightly proud maybe? idk even
mum ur the best lol
or the worst 
not rlly sure but bAAHAHA ok we're done here 
#dank

Lit Bit: Started reading Hiroshima Surgeon by Tomin Harada yesterday. Man...this book is something else. Stolen from my mom's bookshelf (again sorry mum); army doctor for Japan, who went back and rebuilt a small hospital in Hiroshima after it was decimated, and...

...man. Still reading it, but I would seriously recommend it.

Gimme a Visual:
A human one this time around--one of my favorite still shots (on-set) from TOS Star Trek. ๐Ÿ˜Š
DeForest Kelley, William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy pretending to shave with their phasers on the set of Star Trek
dAWWWWWWWWW

Is That Really Funny?: u bet ur bio-183-loving self it is 
↠ pฮนnั‚ereั•ั‚ . ั…ะผelฮนaั•ะฝea ↞ meme . funny . dank . mitochondria . cell
qua๐Ÿ‘lit๐Ÿ‘y๐Ÿ‘

Artsy Larksey:
I don't know why I liked this as much as I do, but...I do. It's somehow cute to me?
Ode de Kort O froooom O toooo O / Artist Book #1
(Ode de Kort O froooom O toooo O / Artist Book #1)

Ugh: having to listen in to all the college-girl drama that would jUST BE RESOLVED IF YOU ALL SAT DOWN LIKE COMMONSENSE ADULTS AND COMMUNICATED FACE TO FACE OK
aesthetic, text messages, texts, messages
kewl k I'm done and not really complaining bc I get an endless supply of entertainment from it lulz
--------------------

Well, hasta luego, kiddos. Here's to a new 7-day period (and more than that, really).

(unless u intend to browse dank memes out of habit? not sure what category that goes under)

bah, blessingz and buenas noches-- 

alfirdaws: “ Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding. [3:190] ”

๐ŸŒน~hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?