like a buttered 🍠 potato🥔

--I'm sat here like one.
Eingebetteter Bild-Link
(inside reference😏)
read
whoohoooo off to a gr8 start here m8s 

No wait ok I can legit explain I promise (sorry about the memes)


...actually, no, why do I even bOther. 
Aside from the more obvious parallels I share with potatoes
(round, brown, starchy, still sorta personable) 😬
...I took the (questionable but suggested) liberty of ... self-pampering, is it called? Involving deep-conditioning my hair (that part was v nice), showering, and applying body/face oil all over. It *was* partially relaxing
...but is also kinda weird being greased up in such a manner. (10 minutes later I wiped most of it off anyhow altho it still feels kinda odd)

Like what you see? Follow me for more: @Amaya13357 ✨✨

So, how goes it out there *waves vaguely*? Life going on for all of yoou in its varying forms and adventures? I type this from the Familial Abode
(i.e. home)
can't you see?

dangit I'm extra 
...back at home since yesterday (since it's Labor Day weekend or whatever?). It's rather nice to be back, check in with the parents, see the pets, eat all the fresh healthy food I want, ya get the picture. We went a la iglesia in ze morning, a tad late but still in time for le sermon (which was once again unexpectedly good and accurate and dangit God ya win again). Talked/hung out (like we always do), went out to lunch @ a Pizza Establishment
Me, an intellectual: can't relate.
guess I'm an intellectual now 😎

--ANYHOW, I had an artichoke/basil pesto/other stuff pizza that was very delicious. After some fine time enjoying the weather, discussions, and a general Sunday Afternoon, we came back here for
a nice long Sabbath nap  except not bc I picked up an old CS Lewis book and spent three hours napping rereading the whole thing. 👏👏👏👏👏
--After that (and realizing too late that I'd blown potential nap time), I wrote correspondence, did some prissy pampering (it feels like it, anyhow), and am generally chilling. A nice thing to do, after le official week 2 of college.
Which was good, by the way--short summary following:

What's Been Up (This Past Week):
*School: the classes go well; I have my first fall exams next week, which I really wanna do well on (while also giving myself grace to adjust and learn). Working hard and learning a lot and liking the work, actually. (and the teachers)
*Personal Development: been doing best to continue doing some art, bad singing, reading, languages (French/German) on a daily basis. Glad I make an effort to do so, it really does help keep me sane.
*Exercise/weight loss/General Physical Exertion 😂: After a little while, I've figured a system out to get a balance between food and working out (which is less a worry because my triathlon course takes care of 95% of that). A combo of my own foods (stuff I don't get/like @ the dining hall), and finding what *does* work in the kitchen. Swimming again is v nice. Group fitness is always fun (and provides variety), and there's a nice smorgasboard of master dance classes I can sign up for and attend (pleasant sorpresa).
*Oddities: been battling some mystery headaches, instances of meh time management, bad sleep patterns....u git the idea
*Fighting for (a) not too much attachment to this place (which is cool, yes. but still), and (b) not getting "marooned" so 2 speak -- being committed to and engaged in college, but not letting that become my little bubble and personal identity and safety blanket. Does that make sense? idk 💁

--on t0000000----

🔥YOn wEEKLy sEGMENtZ🔥
(officially a hot mess send help plz)
------------------------

Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet): 
I got a lil thing for small, well-fashioned timepieces. I actually have my (late) grandfather's silver compass from when he was a boy, which is something I treasure greatly; probably partly where I got it from. Anyways, this one's really nice and antiquey. ⏲
Compass and Sun Dial | 1700-1750


Brain Fruit:
leaving earth with a handbagga stuff


Mewsiks: "17", by Alessia Cara.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB1w9Yiu3zo


Scripture: Been praying/going over this one a lot lately
Psalm 51:10a KJV More
💖

Somethin Oo Occured: 
My cousin b gettin married! (the third one so far) In October! Yaaaay! 🔔💒👰💕👏
[ p ι n т e r e ѕ т ] : wavyĸιara✨
congratz sara best wishes and i hope i ken get away from kollig long enuff to crash ur weddin 😊

Lit Bit: tbh I've been on kind of a Blaise Pascal tear here (the guy had some gOOD stUFF)
Pensees - Blaise Pascal
(also learning French so that's nice #motivation)


Gimme a Visual: This reminded me that maybe
just maybe
FALLLLLL IS COMINGGG
(pLZZ)

eeee I love the cooler weather

Is That Really Funny?:
Follow @jghankinson and be followed back
hahAA
see bonbon 
i do too know how to make jokes too seee


Artsy Larksey:
The Strokes, by Jessica Durrant.
The Strokes print from original fashion by JessicaIllustration
😍

Nom: badly craving AN TI PA STO (for no good reason)
Snacktime
(but I mean c'mon that looks gOOD)

------------------


Alright, well, on to the new week (and the new month) (and a new time), yaaaay



...altho also do look down at ur feet sometimes
so you don't trip over holes in the brickwork
and look like a fool
(speaking 4 a fraind) 🝙 😳



alakazamilton:  this is the *goodjob* lin it only appears once in 100,000 memes reblog in 3 seconds or 20 years of bad luck

till laterr--

cinemagraph gif basketball cinemagraph oc focus

#ballislyfe #bah 

🌹~hew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?