lit lit lπŸ”₯i πŸ”₯t πŸ”₯

*all star by smash mouth starts playing* 
Floor
ok no not tHAT type of lit that's the last song I need stuck in my head rn 😎
Pringles bath.

...this post is heading nowhere, really fast. 😯

--Well hEllo there, how goes it? This was a crazy piguva week for me--but I made it and...I'm sure glad I did? uhhh
Top-008.jpg 545×542 pixels
LOOK I'M TRYING OK MY BRAIN IS FRIED LIKE AN EGG ATM  
tho maybe that wasn't the best sentence structure I've ever encountered
πŸ˜‘
...gonna try and make it thru this blog a little quicker than usual; I have a lot more on my plate this week (just when ya think it can't get any busier), but sTILL determined to do at least a l i l blog blurb.
(ooh I like that)
("blog blurb")
{catchyy}
Settle Down - The 1975
ok o k I'm going to 

What's Been Up (This Past Week):
*La Escuela: Courses go well--exams have me working harder than usual, but I enjoy it once I crunch down to it. ANS 150 exam felt really good. Got Bio and Precalc coming up. Lots and lots to do for...it all, really; without prompted breaks and a lot of organization, I'd probably be going insane rn. (but I'm not. So...mega yeet?)
*La Vida: Doing a lot of walking, figuring out where I should commit in terms of time/talents/ministry, getting closer to potential friends (not having to toss around "acquaintances" so often). Labor Day weekend was really nice, though it kinda threw stuff off a bit. Power outage in my building was a bit of an adventure (kept studying). Getting wiser, eating as best as possible, and keeping to the straight and narrow. :)
*Las Juegas: Been working out more--10 minute runs are tiring, but am getting there. Other little workouts, and soon biking (finally got my bike secured on campus!!), plus the occasional swim (and more frequent group fitness). Sometimes, it hasta take a backseat to studying (which is ok).
*Las Inesperadas: Did manage to get in some art, music (i.e. me singing to the horror of everyone around me), a lot of reading (figured out how to check out books from library MAXIMUM YEET), naps (my dear friendz), and planned planned planned.


(why I put all of those segment titles in the feminine, idk. Who cares at this point)
ouahhh
(barely awake rn tbh oof)

*Que Pasa Hoy*:
Woke up --> got ready --> went to church with parents (and had a snazzy time of it) --> came back home --> napped quickly (with 3 cats all trying their best to sit on me) --> woke up and ate a tasty tasty late lunch --> got a bunch of my stuff (and foodstuffs, i.e. "spoils from home") --> drove back with dad --> secured my bike --> wrote a letter --> here. I. be. With a buncha stuff still to do.

*looks at clock* sHOOT, I'm behind schezzle
- ̗̀ smell the roses ̖́-
WEEKO SEGMENTZ NOT THIS TIME
Entertainment: Funny Skeleton
SEE YOU ALL LATER

TAKE CARE AND BE SNAZZY DAZZY AND WAY TOO SASSY
spooky scary skeletons r 2spooky4u
(yes I know halloween is nowhere near too soon but sKELEGTONES DON'T CARE)

*doesn't care*

till l8r

🌹~hw


p.s. funny meme

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
#animalscience #bio #dankmemes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?