FWOC πŸ“šπŸ’₯πŸ‘Œ

Well, salutations--
Second post of the year, check. Second post in a week...nyergh. Didn't quite happen. πŸ˜€
11201c5df233e10cd30646680210848c.jpg (249×241)
(Howzit we wait till February, mayhaps?)

As it stands, I've officially had my first week "back" a la University. Not per se a "full" week of it; labs haven't officially started up yet, and my dance class (improv) doesn't start until March 1st, but still. It was good, too--I like alla mi clases. Poultry science is really catching a spark in me (finally, that duck experience has a place), Chem 101 is a bit...complex, but I wanna do well in it (and I'm better at Balancing Acts than I previously thought possible), Calc is just review so far (and I'm looking forward to it, actually), and ANS281 is, I think, the course my PreVet self needed. Overall, I'm blessed to have these classes--let alone be here. I'm reminded of that daily, in this place.

Outside of school, this was definitely a pretty good week for exercising; my main avenues were personal workouts, campus biking (gotta get around), and daily group fitness classes. (BTW, if you're EVER @ NCSU, DO πŸ‘NOTπŸ‘DO πŸ‘STRONG(tm) BY ZUMBA UNLESS YOU HAVE A WISH TO NEARLY PASS OUT


...Given, I'm getting back into shape, and hadn't eaten much of anything beforehand, but STILL. The septathlete (?) here found herself barely alive during (and mostly after) it. #bewarned 
I love that phase, as an athlete (read BALLERπŸ˜‚), when your brain is still stuck in "hey we're buff and can handle this" mode, whereas your body says
Me when I woke up to the limitless jpn version this morning like they killed it they slated the dancing they sound hot as fuck and tbh the mv is better than the Korean version (might take some more listens for me to decide if I like the Korean or Japanese version better tho)

("EXCUSE ME YOU SAT AROUND DURING THIS SABBATICAL LIKE A LIMP CREPE AND YOU KNOW IT WHATCHU TRYNA DO HMMM")
PAIN aside, I feel better for having jumped back into that (though please remind me to chill, I seem to not do that so easily), eating healthily, and hitting this week's weight loss goal πŸŽ‰

Spiritually, stuff is a lot...idk, different? In a better sort of way. (wow, what a Use of Words)
Lilias Trotter - Endless Possibilities
(thanx for showing me up as always lilias *sigh*)

--This week was spent, in large part, fasting. And off social media + secular music. And in a specific devotional/Bible-focused plan. And honestly, I feel like I've grown inches. 
(spiritually, that is, ms. h here is still at her 5 ft 10 inches unfortunately)
--It's been God's doing, honestly. The stripping off of a thousand things, the learning/rediscovery of others, the strengthening and investment and time involved in a serious relationship (with oh, I don't know, the GOD EXISTING OUTSIDE OF EXISTENCE) πŸ’₯ ← (brain)
(If I think about it too much, it kapows mine)
...That's been badly needed, though. and something to continue. I forget so easily (in this world, no less) that true intimacy and love takes t i m e. That, and ten thousand other lessons, have been brought up this past week; sorta like spiritual workouts and stretches, to accompany the physical. :)

πŸ₯€

...Let's see, what else? The Artsy Endeavors in my life are definitely starting to "come back to life" again. Problem? There's   Just SO MANY  - like someone send help, please. I can't bead, knit, do art for *two* different events, choreograph a masterpiece, write, musick (??), sketch, paint, oil pastel, experiment with embroidery and makeup and carving ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

(or can I) πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜–πŸ˜‘

On the plus side, those are all things that I look forward to doing. Here's to the creating instinct. πŸ’›

(no, not even math class is exempt) 

~AlriGHTy, here's to a few things I Really Fell For (recently? knowing my penchant for rando titles, not much else to add so here we go):

SONG: out of nOwhERE, (M)adam Young i.e. Owl City decided to collab on a dreamsicle of a song, and it is KILLING me. Playing it right now. Short, dreamy yet pumped, and full of typical Mr. Young warble-yelling his way around the stardusted track *takes breath* I need more warning before stuff like this drops, man. Gettin 2 old for this excitement and surprises.
https://youtu.be/jCAuNTEO52A

(P.S. someone called my taste in music DIFFERENT AND GOOD and yeee)

GIF:   TORTUGAAA
Manu Montoya on Behance
cute

IMAGE (not cursed):

taken bah urs truly. Turned out to be a big m o o d. 😍
(nightlight, furry pillow, and laptop corner on a long night)

IMAGE (of the type not usually enjoyed by plebs):

THE DAY THE MEMES STOP FLOWING IS THE DAY THE MIND STOPS GROWING
wow lowkey proud of that quote 
or ashamed
don't ask I gotta keep moving ok

ROPA QUE ME GUSTA:
I'm a biggie for collarbone dresses (and velvet), and this vestido fulfills both of those desires. πŸ’–
ΠŸΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΠ΅ Π² ΠΏΠΎΠ»
also that LENGTH yes PLEASE πŸ‘Œ

-------

Right, well, here's to this being a good proper blog post--and a good proper week.  πŸ˜‰
And how they shine for you and everything that you do
*steals ur memes meanwhile* 😏


~bonsoir~

🌹-hew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?