Hey to the O

As in HEYOOO IT IS 2018 FAM πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
This is actually my favorite gif ever
#hitthatyeet 

It is good. to. be. bACK fam. First official post of the new yeaaar, as well as my
*double take* 
81st POST ON THIS BLOG???


whew t b h this is setting up to be one lit of a time--
Anyhow, hope your holiday season was fun and joyful; mine was rather pleasurably spent, for the most part (minus the being violently sick on New Year's Eve).
(still set off firecrackers though)
i think everyone needs this
😏

Aside from that, though, it had lots of good stuff. Really reconnected with the fam, spent lots of time with/fixing the pets (amateurishly, I'm not a vet yet). Sewed a bunch of stuff, played bball, danced, cooked a bunch,...the list goes on. Thoroughly refreshed, I think.
Honestly, 2017 was tough in a lot of ways, but also incredible in...a lot of ways. I'll spare you the Complete 2017 Update and Reflective Post, for now (maybe another blog later?)
(especially since I haven't *exactly* done said reflection yet SKRT) 😎

--also as I'm back on campus and preparing for the next semester (spring here we cooome)--first class 2MORRow! Looking forward to it, and what God has coming. Also, just for Him; most of 2017 wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the good Lord's grace. :)
TOP 5 QUOTES BY LILIAS TROTTER | A-Z Quotes

Not sure exactly what the blog's gonna be, moving forward--I know I
a) Want to continue updating on Sundays, and make a consistent 2nd post during the week (bc writing and adventure and all that jazz)
b) Will most likely mess with formats, segments, and What It Means a bit more
Boi this is all I noticed the whole interview I kept saying “he’s drinking so much coffee” and “his face!”
now Listen Here just about the ONLY THING I'LL PROLLY BE CONSISTENT WITH IS πŸ‘ACTUALLYπŸ‘POSTINGπŸ‘, and that's hard enOUGh 
Also c'mon #changeitup 
Please Stop Patch
granted I hate change with a passion don't I. touche. 

and
 πŸ₯ roll plz

c) ...I have no intention of reforming my Memes, Memery, and Memeish Ways.⛔
- ̗̀ @stxney ̖́ -
SORRY FAM πŸ˜‚
pinterest // peanutbuttervibes
ehehehehehehe

...So I guess those are (in the most indirect way ever) the 3 main blog resolutions I have. Also, that last one really could be viewed positively, imho
O N I O N S
rlly tho 

-That's all the time we have for today. Merriest of yew nears to ya, muh doods

--
...tbh, I was gonna post this after that one, but


-my aesthetic is already trash, so who cares.

Here's to 2018! 🍹
me

Best,
🌹~hew the blogga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?