❄☃❆Week

--What's in a week, you ask?
(WELL GLAD YOU ASKED THIS ONE WAS SNOW)

grigiabot: dagligabilder: [134] tilt [134] tilt
(how the South reacted to the wintriness moving through)
-- This was, resultingly, quite the week--nothing Monday because of MLK day, and then most everything cancelled once the snowiness hit. And it was pretty properly ❅ing, too. Big, unhurried, floating flakes.



I enjoyed it pretty well--went out, got chilled, built a few snowmen, and watched the General Populace slip and slide about (plus act like kids). Hey, we're just college students, after all.






I hate myself for that last one, man 💀 #meme

With all of that, I only had one "real" class day, on Friday. Not too bad, and most of the snow has melted off--in fact, today was downright balmy. Southern weather, man. 😁

Things of Interest and Import also happened this week, of course--a few of these included:
*Learning a LOT about what I can do next, "career-wise" - and relieved that I don't have to start chasing research as an undergrad, for example. 😗

*Muh ballet club is revving back up -- yay for the (upcoming) pain and joy it entails.


...we're looking at performing/choreographing, though, so that's a perk (right?). Pain is temporary--

Its time to hajima
oKay u rite

*I had a nice crisscross of paths with dear friend, Le Bonbon, as she was touring NCSU this past Monday. Accosted her (and her parents) as they stopped at a coffee shop. She apparently liked the tour (and ofc I hope she likes the school so we can cause trouble on campus together😍).

*Nothing too academically rigorous went on--I did work, stuff felt good, and I felt good about the stuff that...I felt...good about? *gets stuck in wierd feedback loop*

😐
Got exams coming up soon, so I wanna be sharp and ready for that.

*...I also ran into a lot of people I knew (literally, but not LITERALLY. I'm not THAT clumsy.)...which was nice, and amusing. 5 conversations later, just barely walked into the library...😂
--But really, the fact that my web of community is really growing and becoming apparent? Encouraging.


*I started running again--because I actually wanted to--and enjoyed it. Guess I'm gonna keep doing it (wowzers). 👍

*I apparently decided somewhere that this week was going to be a "snow day" in terms of diet, too. Eating two whole boxes of girl scout cookies? Fit in there somewhere.
pinterest: silverflora
me @ me and my waistline 😖

*I F I N A L L Y  finished an art project that's been -in progress- for wayyy too long. Mediocre? Yes, but still happy to finally have it done. 😜

(a lot of trial-and-error embroidery efforts were put in--these were a thank-you gift, so it's the last I'll see of them. Worth it, though. :)


*I had a lot of spiritual change happen this week--and am now free of a lot of stuff, so praise be to God. 😊



*This past Saturday (i.e. yesterday duh), I had the pleasure of seeing a dear family (for whom I babysit two precious halfricans, similar to yours truly 😘)--my little girl-charge was competing at a swim meet, which just so happened to be here @ NCSU. Got to chat tons with the mom, cheer Kiddo on, play with her little brother, and then show them around campus. Was a good "perspectivizer", and overall a pleasant thing to happen. 💙

Outside of that, and plenty of oTher things that went on, it was a pretty whizbanging week. Today was a proper Sabbath, which included devotional time, listening to a sermon online, baking at home, and eating a killer cheese-bacon-chicken quesadilla upstairs @ the hall. 🍖

With that, yours truly is going to sign off--as she heads into a new week, new adventure, and the joy of memes, dreams, and the good Lord in heaven.
20 trending meme before New Year 2018 - Mlem.top
(that last part mentioned = obviously the best)

Till later, then ✌


🌹~hew

Entertainment: Funny Skeleton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?