πŸ’¦wHewπŸ’¦

...What a Sunday. Feelin' like a Newsie after a matinee performance.
Honorable mentions for best screenshot of Newsies Live

(or at least how I would imagine one to feel, I mean c'mon the mOVes in their CHOREO)

Honorable mentions for best screenshot of Newsies Live

I'm just sayin'...anyhow, it's been a long day. 

HOW long, you ask? Well, glAd you asKeD--



...ok, it was a long day, as I mentioned. Church, brunch, running laundry + washing dishes, a short nap (during which I dreamed of being late to ballet classe, then woke up and wasn't πŸ˜…), went running for 30 minutes

*gets random memery 0ut of veins*

+ a ballet/choreography session with the Ballet Peeps, then onto a hip hop community class (a lotta fun, and a lotta sweat). Then came back, showered, started writing a letter, put away me laundry + generally organized All My Stuff, and...yeh. Here I sit, having just eaten yoghurt + cheese + dried fruit, with my music and a few spare minutes. #feelinggood 


😊

--And, as i' t'were, not much time to jot this post off. Almost didn't, but schedule worked out pretty well today, so here I be, as well as some rundowns of my week Past. It's been an intense one, fo sho.
But it tried so hard and it's not over yet
cheery and bright rn aren't we 😬

*I lost some weight (going with that slow and steady approach honestly is sO less stressful); there was a lot of physical activity, so that helped--and stayed on track most of the time, foodwise. Some pizza times, and a few treat times that weren't exactly worth it, but...yeah.

*I did not get as much sleep as I prolly needed--sleep patterns were a bit off, and business, and...
- ̗̀ @stxney ̖́ -
...tbh quite a few moments felt like this #deprived 

Don't worry, though, I slept in pretty well over the weekend, and that helped tremENJOUsLy. πŸ‘

*I learned a lot (school is picking up), and struggled at times, but stuff is making sense, more and more. Getting back into that study swing.

#booksbooksbooks 

*FINALLY attended a Global 🌎Club meeting (which I've been interested in for aGes)--and I think there's a lot of potential there for involvement and leadership (which makes me happy)
(but also cautious bc I knoW my tendency to try and do EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN)

need friends will pay dos corn >> i will be your friend for no corn
do I ever learn 

*Experience much/lots of weather variety this week, too. Max wind? Ultra rainy? Beach-balmy? Cool fall feel? Cloudy with a chance of memes?
Please Stop Patch
sighs 

*I got to attend a PreVet networking event, and had a mighty jazzy snazzy time--connected with a tonna peeps, learned a bunch...it was a good time. Glad it happened.

*I continued developing my choreo ideas for my company's upcoming show
(behold us, hard @ work) 😎


--and GOOd nEWs, our organizer likes my ideas so far, and I'm gonna keep working on it.
*ahhHHHH MY CHOREO* 

---

Anywho, yours truly is gonna go check out her school stuff (been studyin hard)

yep MIGHTY hard yep yep yep

...call home, journal, and collapse into bed. I think (call it a hunch) that imma sleep well tonight.

 zzzzz

(also, continuity check--the lemon tarts I made last Sunday served up sWELL #proud)  πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

WELL TILL LATER YE HEATHENS

Pulled Down... by his fat

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🌹~hew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. gratuitous desk-shot for those faithful readers (i.e. none a y'all)


(ur the best ✌)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?