(t)Rollin' Up a Yoooonder!

..Yes, the theme continues. Sorry. (what have I become?)πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜² #trollface
Este bloggo (not even an actual word en espanol, yes, I know) is gonna be (a) short [most of them have been, to be honest], and (b) tardy, since things are currently flying at 100 miles/hour as I near the 48-hour mark for mi viaja a Mexico.
(ERGH PROCRASTINATING WAS NOT THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HAD) 
when you in a group chat n no one on:
Anyways--as a result, I'll throw this together now, and post it Monday, for some #timewarp. I'm already looking at a 3:45 a.m. bedtime, at the very least. There's just sO DOGGONE MUCH TO DO RIGHT EZACKLY NOW, if you know what I mean. Welcome to the SparkNotes version of my Sabbath... πŸ˜›
Today (as in Sunday) was actually quite enjoyable, and rather eventful; church was reallly good (despite my striving to remove MORE broccoli from my sockets for at least 1/2 an hourπŸ˜–), and I managed to run into one of mah old dance friends, Mer 😊😊😊--we had a pleasantly gleeful and zany 3-5 minute chat as we headed down from the parking garage. (I need to get together with that girl!)
After le church, fam unit (Dat Boi, Dad, Mum and I) headed home, and...basically, had fun. Took a nap, noshed, wrote all of my letters, caught up/goofed off. Did a solid little Thanksgiving celebration: green beans, stuffing, turkey breast, squash soup, sweet and mashed potatoes, stuffed cheese mushrooms, cranberry (canned),... etc. Had a good moment of thankfulness and foodiness and all. Rather good. :)
Image result for dank turkey memes
😦...Ok, no, it wasn't that, but a meme was needed...and, um...*facepalm* gotta stop doing this 2 myself
aND THEEEEN THE UPCOMING WEEK AND STUFF TO DO SMACKS ME ACROSS THE FACE WHEEEE OK
--we're just gonna power thru all of this week's segments. Monday's post will probably surface sometime later, once everything is done and my eyeballs are nearly falling out of my head. Who even knows about the Proper Someday Posts--indefinitely postponed, unless I decide to be that cool blogger in the airport writing her nice little traveller updates in the lounge. As opposed to that sweater-clad doofus sniggering at people while stuffing a chocolate croissant in her face.
Image result for chocolate croissant
*groans*
(hEY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR PAIN AU CHOCOLAT K)
Alrighty, focus here.
πŸ’’πŸ’₯sEGMENt TiMEE!πŸ’’πŸ’₯

Things I’d Like But (Probably) Can’t Have (Yet): Let's seeee... in honor of Thanksgiving and all,
--there's actually none this time! HahHAHAAA, threw you for a loop there, did I?
 :
...merp. Actually, yeah, cause I'm too busy being grateful for the crazy abundance of blessings and everything I have from God--"godliness with contentment is great gain". Enjoying that this week. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Brain Fruit: For unknown reasons, my brain has been popping with random ideas and bitlets this week--my daily thots have been easy and abundant. (can I blame the drugs for that too?)
 :
k just checking chill gramps heebity jeebers
A random, semi-raw bit from the archives: (related to being tough, not giving up, etc)
"that joy, with a secret, flinty undersense, when you don't give in; don't compromise; get back up, and become something better; take what hurt and twisted and messed you up, and let it be redeemed; don't break down, fit in, or accept it over time; that you can continue with the absence or loss of seemingly all, walking down the path of life bare, but with a mysterious hope; recover fast, become stronger, continue to grow and push past the failures and flaws of yourself. 
"...that you stay sensitively tough, gleefully lift your head to war, and run in the path of a higher, different, better way, set free."
merp. Ok, yeah. Nothing crazy, just...that. NEXT.

Mewsiks: In my musical wanderings this week, tripped over a 21 Pilots song that I really, REALLY like in so many ways: "Holding Onto You", from le album Vessel. Give it a quick earful--it's worth it, musically AND lyrically.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WOHRFjpO60
(did I mention le link might be fOR AN HOUR'S WORTH OF A LOOP LIKE I DO CAUSE I'M DUMB AND REPLAY THINGS UNTIL I'M SICK OF THEM. YOU'RE WELCOME, NO APOLOGIES) 😌

Scripture: One sent to me by Big Bro--and really good, too (we've started sending snippets to each other daily now)--
I did not speak in secret,
    in a land of darkness;
I did not say to the offspring of Jacob,
    ‘Seek me in vain.’[a]
I the Lord speak the truth;
    I declare what is right.
~Isaiah 45:19 
...word. A lot I really needed to hear there. πŸ˜ƒ (Thanks, Lord)

Somethin Oo Occured: Well, it's *going* to occur, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm gOING TO MEXICO AND I'M PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT IT NUFF SAID GUANAJUATO HERE I COME 😁

Lit Bit:  A piece from Pinterest archives, simple and clear, from Walt Whitman--
 :
*spazzes on poetic feels* THANKS WALT πŸ’¨

Gimme a Visual: what words are needed? Odd little comical bit that I somehow really love. :)
.:
(also kind of basically me after this past week but ANYhow)

Is That Really Funny?: BEEN WAITIN FOR DIS BOII (sorry, it's been a really dank week)
Ultra rare sand Pepe:
at this point, I've pretty much given up on my sense of humor, and whatever it entails. But sTILL PEPE HUHU SCHNERK LOLZ I NEED 2 DO DIS *what is wrong with me* *absolutely nothing* πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ™…

Artsy Larksey: lovely, succinct, and I love embroidery, so
If complaining is a little bit pretty, does it become a little less complain-ey?:
...next on my artistic agenda, for sure. #bootiful
aaand FINALLY,
Nom: --to be honest, I've probably eaten WAY more food than is good for me over the past few days, but who cares, I still love edibles, and THIS, my friends--
Special Delivery Fruit and Pastry Envelope:
--looks bomb. When I have some pastry, some patience, and a bunch of fruit and artistic intention, I'll maybe give it a go. My affinity for pastry dictates it, at least. 😜

FINALLY DONE WIT DIS UPDATE! THANKFUL YAY--Ok, time to go do all the things, maybe sleep somewhere in there. (doubtful)
~don't do drugs, stay in school #reference #alsoadvice #rlly #drugsare4me #andschoolizimpt #okkidz~
Also, finally found an emoji that accurately depicts me when The Bean is being cruel and complimenting me and saying nice things (because she knows it gets to me):
😳 SO DANG ACCURATE YEP YEP YEP--
hANGIT YOU FILTHY BEAN YOU STAWP THAT (unlikely)
Ok, salutations until later, alla y'all. I'm hongry again. Should I end every post with some advice? Yep, I should. Ok, the above info counts as such.

Peace out, youze 

~meh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLK/Maya ft. Post

bugs in the system

2024 is here ?!?